vouch request

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jaguar
    Participant

Hey, Id like to make a request to play with you guys im kind of an old ltd player (used to play on ent 1200+) tho i never played in LIHL, since ent is dead now and im alrdy a member of FBG (dota) i hope this wont take that long to proceed… cheers, hope we get to play soon!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Fantom.
      ReDRuM
      Participant

Hey,

do you have any replays to provide? Or maybe your account name, so we will choose random replays to look at.
        We have 2 vouch requests left on the other forum, we process it in chronological order.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by ReDRuM.
        ReDRuM
        Participant

Reviews of your replays:

First replay:
          https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11812591
          Your roll: Peasant, Infa, malf, mudman, harlot, LoD, with LoD start
          Your teammates: Pewee yolo, engi yolo, sprite/infa
          For level 2: 3/0, 300 value leak red hp furb. Your team sends too but you miss inc with dino send and start your wisps late.
          Level 3: 4/0 and malf, but you place the malf in front of LoD. This is misplaced. lod/malf is a really op roll when you place malf behind, abno will live longer. You stay on 213gold until 5 seconds before level 4 starts then you start to push 5/1 stay 395 value and leak 6 creeps on 4.
          Level 5: You stay 285gold until 15seconds before level 5 starts, up your malf and start then to push a wisp for 6/1
          Level 6: You add a harlot and sit on 86g, still 6/1.
          Level 7: You add another LoD, 6/1 and 1070value for you.
          You leak 12 creeps + furb. I stopped watching this replay here.

Overall very poor play, late pushes, bad tower decisions as well as placement
          What I can say is that I am missing a gameplan. You always push too late (after building). You should think about which unit you need to hold next level if you expect a send / no send. Think about how much gold you will get in total from the complete level + income. In this game you end up 6/1 on level 7 and leak. Means you have no real push and no real hold. You should either focus on holding complete with low push or try to be 7/3 on 7. With this roll I would recommend to maximize your push until level 7 and don’t play harlot, lod/malf is a really strong mix.

Second replay:
          http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11812349.w3g
          Your teammates: guard / pyro / egg+halfbreed
          You start: 2 engi, 1 small, 1 spider 3/0
          Level 1: They send warrs, you leak 6 creeps and warrs. In total you leak 53 to king. All your team sucks vs warrs, with 3/0 and pure engi you would have mid and at least covered some. While you have lots of time you sit on 110g after a while you go for a wisp. Your team goes 2 and you miss the income again.
          Level 2: 4/0 you up the last engi and add another spitter, this is ob, you could have easy pushed 5/0 and hold 2. You scout cw and they leak small to king.
          Level 3: 5/0 up a spider, they resend you leak 11 creeps + herm. Your team kingleaks 30.
          Level 4: 5/1 up the second spider, 520 value,
          Level 5: 6/2 with 610 value, 2 spitter, 3 small spider, 3 engi, 2 goblins
          Level 6: 6/3 630 value, you leak again 11 creeps.

I stopped watching here. I see again the same problems as in the first game. You are not sure how much value / unit combinations you need for which level and where your cover is needed (level 1 – warrs).

I am really sorry but all in all you are missing some game knowledge as well as some game overview.
          Vouch request denied.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘vouch request’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S