vouch request

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    peedee
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: ENT 1200+ FBGLTD
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      Discord account: PeeDee
      BattleTag on Bnet: PeeDee#21466
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: pretty much everyone who played 1200+
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by epicdeath.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by epicdeath.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by n1ll3.
      peedee
      Participant

My discord is peedee#5076

peedee
        Participant

ignore the first replay uploaded wrong

epicdeath
          Participant

Your second replay also cannot be viewed due to the wc3 patch. Please attach a couple more replays that demonstrate your skill. Cheers

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by epicdeath.
            peedee
            Participant

2 more replays

eld3r
              Participant

In my opinion, some1 u can easy play with. Good teamplayer. He knows almost everything, and if not, he takes advices and use them perfectly. i Didn’t watch the replays, but i played alot of gmaes with him and can decide it. Very calmed guy. He deserves a trial to see how he fits into LIHL. Support!

mslove
                Participant

Knowing him from 1200+ bot.
                  Good teamplayer, understand the game very well.

!support

Quail
                  Participant

played couple of games last days and was always great to play with, easy and chilled. Very good knowledge of more or less everything

epicdeath
                    Participant

Peedee replays:

replay 1 and 2 unwatchable.

3:
                      proton/kent/phantom/necro/harlot/lod
                      team: cannon, clock, lod/aco

1. they send warri you push

2. they freeleak and you send 3. the game is already unlosable

8. after they send here and dont make any of your 10 holder leak you can easily push 7/4 and just go backline instead of second hades since you will eat everything anyway.

9. you go for second hades. this game you could probably mass protons after 3 and still be cantbreak but if you plan 2 hades 2upg necro for 10 better to get the ghost on 7 (even tho lyte is better 7 and 8) since its much more dmg on 10

10. double t1 in front of hades is pointless, only need one infront

13. you drop rr here, I dont know why you sold 4th lod seeing as you rerolled into crap units.

game ends 16. You played fine this game, just some things to optimise but for me this game doesnt actually demonstrate skill since you didnt have a single important decision to make from 1-10 after they fucked up on 2/3.

2. ns/lod
                      your roll: murloc/novice/sentry/outcast/druid/lod
                      team:sabre/parrot, priso, turr/egg

1. you start lod, its fine for me since you can cover 3 like this and setup for 10 better

2. you dont add the t1 for 2, this is rly risky. lod with t1 will rarely leak more than furb, without can be big leak

3. you go double sentry with 3/0. not a fan of this, if you were gonna get sents then I would just start ns and go into lod later since the 2 reasons to start lod over ns this game are 1. cover 3 and 2. setup anti 10 with less deadval. You do neither of these

7. For me you overpushed a bit this game, you are 6/1 lod 3 sabre and leak to furmit. Hades 7 or even second lod would be much better. second lod would probably leak about the same but sabre is very useless on 10 and afterwards.

8. you overpush to 7/3 here. You would reach asc with 7/2 or even 6/3.

10. ^ you build a lod and a sentry for 10. you should be rerolling here since you are actually a really weak 10 holder with your setup and your roll is useless in a 15 game anyways

Rest of the game is fine. I didnt like how you played this game overall, you made 3 sabres but didnt hold 7 and then have these tk 3 sabres and an unupped lod for 10. Was pure luck that you held but your build this game was very poorly optimised.

3. ea/ship/pd
                      your roll: tusk/ea/gate/outcast/ship/spawn
                      team: turret/egg, komodo, cannon/lod

1. ea start

5. you can place that small ea 1 spot further in front and will generally get u better focus

arena: You could 7/7 here and still be alive but its not a big deal

19. you dont need fullbuild here, would not make the darkmages and instead drop rr on 20

Overall nicely played ea game.

random1 (fbgltd66)
                      your roll: landlubber drop into wolv/egg/turret/tot/modo/mino
                      team: lod, komodo, malf

1. I personally would play turret but keeping the pirates is fine I spose, you are yolo either way. That being said I would sell one of them for an egg since it is much more helpful 1-5 and on 8

2. they send, u hold and push

4. why would you make tot here? you would hold just by adding egg. Idk if u plan to ob for 7 but even if (if) you hold you’re useless 10 and midgame with this roll so ob doesnt make any sense this game. At least the positioning is good

5. you fullpush during 4 and just egg on 5, i’m happy to see u dont go for braindead ob 7

10. better darkpriest than cannon

arena: I think this is a game for 7/6. Blue and Purp are basically too fat to break so its good if u can reach 3100 send on 15.

Build for the rest of the game is fine. Besides the really random tot on 4 you played this quite well, you said in the chat it was stupid so I guess u realised it too, solid replay.

random2 (fbgltd70)
                      your roll: dropped 2 lock and rr into spec/ghoul/tribe/oracle/druid/god
                      team: ea, ship (over aqua smh), priso

1. I would for sure drop 3 sprite instead of 2 lock since lock is only keepable with maybe 4 units and 3 sprite is a decent base for a yolo if u get nothing better (sprite/ghoul is quite decent also). Anyway you sell and start ghoul but stay 2/0 then push a wisp super late here, idk why

2. you send here and goal them, push 4/0.

3. you miss 3g for ghoul but add tribe infront and 2 spec, well done-this is the best workaround you had and the best placement

5. you add a druid, idk why could just up the alpha and hold 5/6

6. you get moe with 6/1 and 0 hold potential for 7 :/

8. you stay on pierce moe and leak a lot on 8

build is fine from here. Its a real shame that you did ob for no reason on 5/6, you had a perfect yolo game without it and u would be much fatter than ob while killing nothing. Some good points but some bad ones as well, slightly below average for me.

Overall this is a close call for me. The main weakness I see is setting up your build optimally while recognising what levels you should be building for early on rather than trying to be a catchall (second lod game) and catching neither or avoiding the useless overbuilds with weak units (ghoul game). That being said I think you were able to fit your lane into the needs of the team quite well overall in these games, when push was needed you pushed, when hold or cover was needed you did that. This is why I decided to grant you a trial since adapting to the team is something more difficult to teach or learn than the other points and from these replays you seem to be decent at it. Keep in mind this was a close call for me so please ensure you are focused during your games and feel free to ask questions of our existing members.

Approved for trial

Approved

n1ll3
                      Participant

!accepted

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Donate
                      Clan FBG Events
                      May 2024
                      M T W T F S S