vouch request al6x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LoVoro
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      Discord account: alex_6#5861
      BattleTag on Bnet: Al6x#1204
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      Last time my vouch request got denied because I was criticized for not adapting my push to my team’s needs and playing too selfishly. This criticism was eye-opening for me and completely true. I hope these replays show improvement in that area.

for the fire overlord7 replay, I’ll admit some of my build choices were poor (i.e. not building a 3rd ogre on 2, and building butcher after 10 instead of just 4 more revs in a 15 game). I just threw that replay in to demonstrate I can OB if it fits the team’s needs

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by epicdeath.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by epicdeath.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by ReDRuM.
      Quail
      Participant

I had a lot of games wit Al3x here on FBG and hes a really good player tbh, definitly worth a trial, he learns fast and always asks if unsure. He does good calling and has a good overall view of team and so on.

LoVoro
        Participant

Thanks for the kind words, quail. I always enjoy playing with you too, like in this replay where I had a great ship yolo

Attachments:
          epicdeath
          Participant

al6x vouch request:

aqua sui:
            your roll: ent/aqua/turret/void/wendigo/yfd
            team: malf/spider/pd, sabre/necro/lock/pd, clock/polar/griz

1. good drop and roll

5. Wasnt needed to risk with 7/2 520 this game, 6/2 and hold is just fine

8/9. your suicide here is too agressive for my liking. Your leaking a bit on 8 is fine but I think building for 9 with 7/5 would
            be better. Your leaks wouldnt give 0 bounty and since you got a little feed on 3 you should be able to clear with 7/7 or so this
            game. Keep in mind that past the 3600 breakpoint extra wood isnt particularly important since locks are honestly not that crucial.

Nothing else to say. You could have optimised your suicide a bit better for sure and played off your 50 reroll. That being said
            going lumberbank was 100% the right way this game considering your team’s rolls, shame that the two carrylanes failbuilt on 3.
            Solid game overall

Ship yolo:
            colt/wanderer/wagon/polar/ship/minotaur
            team: ea, sg/crab, komodo

3. I would put the polar next to the ship so it has less distance to run before attacking, you know its gonna run front anyway
            cus of the ship summons

Nothing else to say, pretty much perfectly played.

cannon hold 10:
            peewee/ranger/cannon/necro/griz/minotaur
            team: polar/sprite/pd, aqua, turret/ranger

8. that necro is too far up, you want to use the cannons as wallclog on 10 and the necro/meli for damage, one spot back is better

Well played game for sure. For me there are two way to play this roll
            1. 2 big cannons only and focus anti 10 early (worse 7 better 10) and 7/2 for 7. This is better if you have other 7 holder/s
            2. 4 cannons 7 (the way u played). Its fine to play it like this since u clear 7 vs send or take hold vs lowsend. This is
            a greedy way to play but better this game considering no other 7 or 10 holder so its better to take the feed.

Good replay.

Aqua (not sui):
            your roll: ent/aqua/harpy/troll/ship/god
            team: turret, priso, turret/sg

2. shoulda resent furb but u realised this urself

5. compared to other aqua game I like 520 val this game. Both teams have full scouts and u know they 3x ob rolls so time is
            much more beneficial to ur team and they dont get any important scout (izi 520 hold anyway)

6. not a fan of fast 7/4 and staying 520, u leak a bit too much like this

8. you saved a bit of gold, staying on 700 aqua. I guess u wanted build ship for 9 which makes sense but would still go 750 aqua

arena: I think there was nn to push all the way to 7/8. just 7/6 and aim proleaks was sex since u dont really get the benefit of
            high push by 13. (where the game ends)

Overall decent game, more mistakes than other replays but still not a bad game by any means

fire overlord:
            your roll: orc/ogre/watcher/merm/nm/fireoverlord
            team: aqua/disc/pd, cannon/dm, engi

1. would reroll this for sure, your roll is fairly weak overall and fire overlord is very weak 5+6 where your team is also weak.
            Personally I think the unit isnt great overall since you have many weak levels (4/5/6/8 and even 10) and you have lowpush for
            these.

2. you risk 2 a bit with nm and 2 ogre, this is fine tho since u have a mid (cannon) and 3 ppl clear.
            Also you go mid, not sure how but why not, we take those

4/5. Since u decided to play this I think you did the right thing and stay 3/0 adding merm. At least this way you would hold
            5/6 if they decided to send even though your mid would be low

7/8. Time to reroll after upping overlord, u wanna know early what u roll into and u had nothing important to drop.
            Since you rolled a bit late you are 7/4 with hydra/heli/rev but limited optons.

10. Highborne not good on 10, better to grab flying and acos since the strength of highborne is the regen which is bad on 10 vs
            the high single target damage.

14. with this roll I would never butcher, you just have better options for 15

Overall not the best replay for me, you needed roll on 1 for sure and a couple of mistakes in the build. You guys are rly
            lucky they didnt 6. The cannon and aqua can play carrymode easily if your roll is weak.

Judging by these replays and playing recently in fbg with you trial is easily deserved. You showed improvement in areas highlighted on your last vouch request (though your sui game could use a little polish still). I think you are at the point where you’ll be able to fit into lihl after some adjustment/learning and wont be able to learn much more in fbg.

GL

Best of luck

Bens0nFCSP
            Participant

support

ReDRuM
              Participant

Accepted.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S