Vouch Request – Alan Rayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AlanRayne
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: FBG 1 year, I am currently at 1200+ elo and have over 1000 games played this season.
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      Discord account: Alan Rayne
      BattleTag on Bnet: AlanRayne#21391
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I played a lot of games with MonkeyTown, SONY, elder, Carlos.
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: I am aware that I may not be ready for LIHL yet, but I would like to get some advices on what to work on and how to improve myself in order to fix my mistakes and reach lihl level in the near future.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by hunomiai.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by hunomiai.
      hunomiai
      Participant

bear clock replay:

your roll: spec, range, phantom, priest, komodo

your team: necro ob roll, aqua, prisoner

You rr without placing. You should place komodo, ranger, and specter.

You roll into cw, polar, grizz, sg. Your necro teammate rolls into malf.

You start cw.

For lvl 3 you build grizz next to cw. Better would be to place it behind the left-most cw.

lvl 3 you get a lot of feed and build a tuskar spearman with it. It’s good that you don’t push full since you are the only holder on your team and have mid game carry potential but a polar would have been better.

During lvl 4 you decide to push another wisp. You could have pushed that wisp during lvl 3 since you already hold lvl 4-5-6 without the spearman.

You get big goal on lvl 5 and can easily push 5/2. But you late push a wisp instead.

During lvl 6 you should have started a wisp early since feed was coming to you in mid. Instead you do a late wisp after lvl ends.

During lvl 7 you decide to stay 7/2. This is fine, the enemy team is in desperation mode so they might send 8 (they have scouted your bears). You are also fat enough that you can hold 10 with pure value since the enemy team can’t send that big on lvl 10.

During lvl 8 you decide to push 7/3. I don’t like this. The rest of your team is either weak or overpushed to do anything on lvl 10. And since the call is to race lvl 10 this is just suboptimal. You will not get that 100 lumber back for your 10 send and you lower the chance of you going mid/make your mid smaller. When racing all that matters is max lumber and max value for that specific level.

Despite these inefficiencies you did your job this game with an easy roll. This was an average replay.

ea gryph replay:

your roll: vet, ea, harpy, dh

your team: ygg, tur+gnolls+lock+dp, tur+flying+druid

Your role this game is to provide lumber.

You play standard ea with a melee t1 on lvl 1. Your t1 is a little far in front. It might pull your eas off the wall at some point.

Enemy team sends lvl 2 and the call is to send lvl 5.

During lvl 3 you do 4/0 instead of 3/1.

If there is no leak on lvl 4 I think it’s ok to stay 7/1 for lvl 5 to get a bigger send since you miss your furb otherwise.

You luckily leak lvl 4. Here you should go 7/2 for sure.

For lvl 5 you instead stay 7/1 and upgrade your t1 to veteran. This is a mistake. If you’re gonna build anything it has to be small eas. That veteran will not help you lvl 8-9.

For lvl 7 you misplace a small ea. With ea you want maximum wall clog.

During lvl 8 you should full push. Your lane can’t hold 10 or 15 and your team has no push. You still full clear lvl 16 even with 7/7.

During lvl 9 you should push.

After 10 you’re a 7/5 ea lane. This is not good for your team. I stopped watching here.

zombie holder replay:

your roll: dm, inf, malf, zombie

your team: slave, mili+polar, ts yolo

Your job is carry this game. Zombie ob is possible this game since your adds are good enough to mid vs kobold lvl 7.

Enemy team shows fast ks and your team shows zombie ks so there’s a high chance they send lvl 4 or 5.

For lvl 4 I would place zeus right behind zombies. It gives you higher chance to snipe sends on 7.

They send lvl 5 and you eat it with 2 mids. After this the game is basically won already. You don’t overpush and eat lvl 7.

For lvl 10 an infantry and some skeletons would have been better than malf. Anyway you go mid and enemy dies.

You played well this game however it was an easy roll and easy game states. It was a fine replay showing you can manage to cover the right levels and not overpush with a carry roll. Placement was good except the zeus on lvl 4.

It’s fine to have 1 holder replay like this in a vouch request but what I really want to see is how you handle yolos with dead rolls and carry rolls in low budget games and fat games.

Denied.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Vouch Request – Alan Rayne’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S