Vouch request by Salzi

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Denied Vouch request by Salzi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Salzstange
    Participant

Cheers guys,

my friend Dalazar just joined your league so this is my turn to follow him.

Playing Dota since there is Dota to play. The last High lvl Dota time for me was the good old Dota League years ago. Then we moved on for BK and now suffering from public games with random ta**s.

I would appreciate to get this one going cause of the good reputation you got from Dalazar.

Looking forward for an answer

Best regards,

Salzi

Fieryfox

Hello and welcome to First Blood gaming!
        I apologize for the late answer, I tried contacting Dalazar whom you put as someone that could vouch for you, but he never responded back to me.

Before we will process this we need you to have someone that can vouch for you. This can either be a DotA admin or an inhouse player in our community. If you have nobody then you can check out our discord and ask around to see if any inhouse player or dota admin wants to play a pub game with you.

Good luck!

SYD.Berna
        Participant

Hi Salzi,

it’s a pleasure to meet you again now on FBG! I know you from BK, where you played some inhouses and pubs with me. He’s a mannered and pleasured guy and it is definitely worth, that fantom checks him in a pub!

Salzi, it is just important, that you get a discord account, cause we organize the inhouses from there and also got the bots for the stats there!

I hope, we can welcome you soon!

Your friend, Berna

Salzstange
          Participant

Jesus Christ.

Berna ! Ohhh iam so happy to see you here and i appreciate your post.

Looking forward to get some games with you my old friend.

I played with Phantom few days ago so he should be able to tell if i fit or not.
            ( hope he remembers the arrows and is not braindamaged from them :p )
            Was rly nice to play with him even in a public game 🙂

Cheers to all of you.

Much love, Salzi

Salzstange
            Participant

and i got a Discord Acc. btw. “Salzstange#6310. Talked there with Hyo and Anda^^

Fieryfox

Hey! I heard you played a few games with Fantom for him to see if you would fit in our community, but we would like to play another pub with you when you have a mouse so we can truly see what you’re capable of 🙂

Good luck!

Fieryfox

Vouch Request: Denied
                  Reason: Expired

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The topic ‘Vouch request by Salzi’ is closed to new replies.
                Donate
                Clan FBG Events
                May 2024
                M T W T F S S