Vouch request – CarlElias

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Denied Vouch request – CarlElias

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    StarveTheEgo
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
      I played on Garena, Dotalicious, Eurobattle (still playing there daily on 6.88 map), RGC (a bit, kind of boring), GPlay.ro, Iccup, MyMGN and some else

About inhouse leagues – played mostly on Eurobattle -> Safelist dota league; Also played for a while in some ‘private’ RGC rooms, like downtown, for example (total disaster!);

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      People know me as Alone_MonaX, StarveTheEgo, ForgedSpirit and various (like 756) nicknames containing ‘Deer’. I am all for Deer, so its my most known probably

What is your Discord account?
      My Discord nick is 1789#0223
      If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      Vosje_RuLLeZ and, maybe, someone else

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      I am streaming games with my friends, we play mostly for fun recently; Forcing fun gameplays, non-standard builds/laneups/gameplays

Which means i did not tryhard for centuries
      I am not flaming anyone, not getting upset because of game and forcing good mood in the team! Because this is way more important;
      In last years playing mostly pos4/pos5. Earlier loved to play mid/offlane, still can manage some
      Always aware of map actions (except moments when something IRL distracts me) and ready to teleport to help someone

Eh, well, recently i’ve read Sun Tzu – Art of War, lol.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by StarveTheEgo.
      Hyo

Welcome to First Blood Gaming

Approved for trial (09/18) – have fun & enjoy!

StarveTheEgo
        Participant

Eh, seems like you can feel free to unvouch me
          Some games are completely unplayable due to weird random lags/fps drops that i get in game using official wc3

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by StarveTheEgo.
          Fieryfox

You’re not getting unvouched because you cannot play lol. Maybe you have weird lags/fps drops ingame now, caused likely by the blizzard patches, but they might fix it with reforged.

Hyo

Player removed from trial for the time being (per request) – maybe once reforged comes out, you are able to play by then, and we can try again!

Processing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Vouch request – CarlElias’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S