Vouch request – Clickz

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Clickz
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: 1200+ if that counts

Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: Clickz, Rephs

Discord account: Clickz#3420

BattleTag on Bnet: Clickz#2882

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Not really any, apart from eld3r flaming me a bit by before he got banned on 1200+ (probably shouldn’t include him then, should I?), but MOA and PV-serb adviced me to create a vouch, so maybe they can say I’m not super bad.

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      Guess I’ll give my own short opinion on the replays:
      NS game: Wanted to (semi)hold 7, but my entire team went ob so I just adapted and pushed instead. Not much to be said about rest of the game, though I think I built too many mutants for mid game.
      Trident game: I think I played my roll as well as I could early game, but I really fucked up by not getting more front line for the HR (not like my roll had great options though). Thought I would clear better, so was disappointing.
      EA game: Not much to be said. Was considering if I should just /7, but we already had oj pushing and they seemed super rip to our big bank regardless, so just went for the better clear/hold in mid game.
      Grizz game: Not a perfect game by any means, more so I included it because I sacrificed my own hold in favour of pushing since our team was OB city. Think pushing and clearing with HR in mid game was correct call.

Over-all not insane replays for a vouch, but didn’t feel like looking for the perfect replay forever – hope they suffice

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by ReDRuM.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by n1ll3.
      ReDRuM
      Participant

LoD Replay

Your roll:
        proton / lock / watcher / mudman / cyborg / lod
        Your team:
        lubbers/tot , turrets/tot/oger, ship/polar/ice troll/dh

Lod start, lock for 2. Enemy sends 2 and you eat a lot of creeps with the privateer lane mid. You push 4/0 and a add watcher, I think with this roll you should try to minimize your dead value and up the lock for 3. Add a second LoD on 5 and full hold 10 for your team, even if your hold 7 is trash.
        Your team send 3 and they kingleak. The landlubber and the turret both underbuild for 5 and feed you and the ship lane. 6/1 with 2 lod/lock/watcher.
        Your team calls furmit 7 and king 10. For 7 you are 6/1: hades/lod/upped lock (sold watcher for upped lock). I guess without the watcher on 3 you would have been 7/1 :), both teams send furmit you go mid.
        They have 2 tridents mid and no team loose any heal.
        Big mid 10 and eating 3 bosses mid, they have a LoD mid as well and again no team loose any heal.
        You are fat as fuck after eating mid 2/5, mid 7 and eating 3 bosses 10. You go for 15 game and win the game with you mid again.

Except the greedy 4/0 on 3 with adding dead value (which you sold later on) I can’t say anything bad this game. No late pushes, good placement.

Good replay.

Aqua replay

Your roll:
        Gnoll/aqua/captain/obli/ship/yfd
        Your team:
        Ship/Spitter/ice troll, malf/oger/tot, aqua/pd

Warrior send by your team, they have an ENT mid and leak 50 to king. You push 4/0 and they up 3 reg. 5/0 for 3 and standard 400 aqua.
        Enemy sends 4, your bo is 0sec blocked and runs directly to your aquas, really bad luck – leaking 16 creeps. The malf goes mid with small ob and and you leak 16 to king.
        You reach 131g and up one aqua, best you can do since you are farm blocked too – leaking 19 creeps again. With the kingleak you still reach 630value for 6 – 7/2.
        For 8 you add a ship – 7/4 and 830value. Then you just go dead for your team, good decision your team can hold 15 easy and you have pro lumber.

Your team wins 15 then.

Good game at all, bit unlucky 4. Placement is fine all the time, no late pushes, good decision to go dead and win 15 when all of your team is way fatter.
        Not too hard to play aqua though.

Good replay.

Your roll:
        Placing ship and reroll into para, wanderer, crab, olbi, appa, mino
        Your team:
        engi/egg, another engi, disc/EA

You send warrs, Priso is mid and 16 to king.
        Crab + para for 2. void dragon for 3. I dislike that void for 3, you engi and the disc lane will clear only. King crab is a one hitter with heavy armor. I would have tried to go mid somehow against a possible 3 send. Kingcrab with para was possible with your gold.
        Your team resends, they skip.
        For level 4 you stay like this after they skipped again. I miss some game overview again, both engi leak hardcore against a send 4, your ea/disc will again max clear. You have ship/crab/para/void dragon. It was easy ob for 4 with for example king crab. This time they send 4. Leaking 35 to king.
        Level 5: Upping the obli. They resend, 66 to king. They scout tm and you scout aod/cw.
        Until level 7 you push 7/2. I dont think you have such a bad clear or holder roll 2nd obli was possible or mino and up ship with the obli. You showed tm and scouted a holder. Anyway they are ob and only send low while you have big king. -1. I also get the intention to push in a slow game.
        On 8 you reroll into parrot/egg/sentry/necro/disc/pd. 7/3 for 10 with necro/ghost/t1s and sov and hold a big send.
        It’s real fat game without any leaker. Some leaks 13, 14 and they send 15 and you live. You kill them 17.

Overall okayish game, some bad decisions early. I think you have to look more at your teammates and decide whether you can ob and go mid with the price of loosing some inc/val, especially when you have 2 engis within your own team.
        Placement was okay all game, no late pushes again.

Average replay.

All in all your replays look good enough to grant you the trial.
        Please get familiar with the specific gold selling / holding rules in LIHL before playing.

Good luck with your trial.

Approved.

n1ll3
        Participant

!accepted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Vouch request – Clickz’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S