Vouch Request: Closed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Closed
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
      FBG

Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      Closed, ddn

Discord account:
      ddn#5844

BattleTag on Bnet:
      Closed#11943

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      MonkeyTown, Speedy-Row, SONY-, Deadmauz, root, Al6x as well as the current trials (Pituca, Reid, Fly)

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      I started off as a noob in the previous FBG season and had a lot of fun learning the game since then. This season I managed to reach top 6 and feel I’ve improved enough to hold my own in LIHL. I would like a LIHL trial so I can play in a competitive environment with really good players and learn from them.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by hunomiai.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by hunomiai.
      MonkeyTown
      Participant

Nice guy to play with. He knows how to yolo and how to hold for team. Strong builder and he has a chill attitude. Support!

H4ken
        Participant

!Support

al6x
          Participant

!support

hunomiai
            Participant

The replays you uploaded don’t show much. You played them fine but none of those rolls require much skill. So to get some more info I checked some random replays.

Watched random replay: https://wc3stats.com/games/159373

Your roll: slave, ns, necro, ship
              Your team: lod with no anti 10 adds and 50 rr, aqua+tb+dh, aqua+blaster+tf

You should aim to be mid lvl 10 and maybe cover 5, 6, 7.

lvl 1: You start 3/0 slave. This is too risky. 2/0 slave could work but with 3/0 you could rip to wars with very low potential for king gold with the only good anti 10 roll on your team. You also have a harder time going mid vs send on lvl 2 and 3 with 3/0 instead of 2/0. In the end they send wars and the lod on your team eats all leaks in mid.

I watched a some more to see if you managed to get back in the game but you just got hit too hard lvl 1 to do much this game. On lvl 8 ns in front of slaves is better. Anyway, risking on lvl 1 was a mistake.

Watched another replay: https://wc3stats.com/games/163569

Your roll: proton, ogre, phantom, pris, cyb, sg
              Your team: ea+necro+druid, sprite+egg+tot, cannon

You have a playable yolo with hydra for mid game. You place 2 pris and reroll into corrupt, phantom, hb, spawn. You will be lumber provider this game.

On lvl 2 you goal them and see 3 king ups. You push 4/0 and add phantom for 3 instead of upgrading maverick. Phantom and prisoner is generally not a very good mix. You become weaker lvl 3, 4, 8 than if you did a 2 maverick build.

For lvl 7 you waste 80 lumber on farm when you could easily avoid it. You can sell an ent and the gnoll to upgrade to maverick. Maverick has a good chance to snipe sends and you need it for lvl 8 anyway. Instead you did farm to upgrade hellraiser when you could have sold the gnoll.

For lvl 8 you up maverick and add phantom with 38 gold in the bag. Your cannon player rolled into garbage, everyone on your team pushed 7/4 after sending 8 and enemy team didn’t have to do much king for 8, so your team could use some dmg lvl 10 from and you are pretty fat. It’s a good time to take your 50 rr. You can sell an ent for it or just sell the phantom, you don’t need it. During lvl 8 you push 7/5. The team call is to up king during 8 and skip 10. You full bank lumber since your team will need some.

For lvl 9 you do 50 rr into parrot, inf, merm, hb, warden.

For lvl 10 you get 2 zeus 6 parrots and 1 parrot blocker. With 1.6k val and 7/5 you dmg enough so that your team doesn’t have to upgrade king.

Your team sends 13 but they don’t die. After that you make 2 hb and rr 100 into mw, tot, dh. Placement of tot and mw is good. Sadly you all focus anti 17 but the enemy team sends 20 instead and you rip.

Despite the small things I mentioned here and a few late pushes this was a well played yolo. Early game build was ok, placement was good and push was good. Mid game build was good.

I will look at another replay and make my decision.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by hunomiai.
              hunomiai
              Participant

Another replay: https://wc3stats.com/games/166333

Your roll: ea with no adds
                Your team: ea+tf, raider+spitter, mw+aco+inf+harlot with 50 rr

Your team has no mid game units so you should try to rr asap. Early game you have to be lumber provider of course and maybe extend that to mid game if your rerolls suck.

Your team sends lvl 3 and get 20 king leaks with 1 bo. They show no king ups so there’s a high chance they send 4.

You decide to stay 5/0 and build 2 small ea. I don’t like this. You showed only fast ks on lvl 1 so they will probably send bo. You have a very low chance to hold bo even with 555 val and ea is dead value. Better go 5/1 and add 1 small archer. Also it looks like no one on your team covers 4 so you will need lumber for king and resend.

They send 4 and you get herm and a very lazy bo. With 555 val you still leak 10 pigs + sends. This is quite bad for your team. Unfortunately both eas did this. This would lose you the game in LIHL for sure. Enemy team will outpush you and you wont have enough lumber to punish the push. To be fair this goal on 4 is already devastasting for your team no matter what your push is and your rolls suck. So it’s always a hard game.

For 5 you place another small archer for 2 ea 3 small. This is the perfect time to reroll.

They resend 5 but you save the heal. For lvl 6 you start pushing 7/3 and reroll into ogre+polar+sg. Your team has 2 ob lanes for 7 that want to dmg/hold lvl 10 already but you decide to stay 7/2 and add polar and 3 ogres for lvl 7. This is bad. Your team needs lumber and non-dead value. You provide neither with this play. You also can’t mid on 7. Unless they somehow skip 7 but in this slow game there’s a very low chance of that happening.

For lvl 8 you upgrade ea for 1140 value and during lvl 8 you stay 7/3. This is a mistake. You can never mid 10 vs send. Better would be upgrade magna and push during lvl 8. You add a hydra for 10 and end up stuck 7/3 leaking 3 bosses.

For arena you push 7/4 and upgrade another ea which is more dead value for 15 which is where this game is going.

You end up skipping 15 since you will never kill them and they would just win later if you send to live.

The biggest mistake this game was leaking on lvl 4 with 5/0 and a dead roll. From here the game should just be lost especially since 2 players on the team did it. The 7/2 for lvl 7 was also ugly as was 7/3 for lvl 10. You did find the reroll and you got fat enough to be a relevant lane in the midgame but this was only because you were ea in a slow game. You did not efficiently provide lumber for your team and built too much dead value.

Trial denied. If you want to apply again I suggest observing more LIHL games and look for the things I have mentioned.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by hunomiai.
                Closed
                Participant

Admittedly I did play some pretty poor games lately. I will work on consistency and re-apply later. Thanks for review.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The topic ‘Vouch Request: Closed’ is closed to new replies.
                Donate
                Clan FBG Events
                May 2024
                M T W T F S S