Vouch request danny

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    liftwaffe
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: lihl and dota2 eel.
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: chipskylark, liftwaffe
      Discord account: Danny#4597
      BattleTag on Bnet: ChipSkylark#2855
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: late 1200 playerbase
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by 7years.
      Humanoid-Freak
      Participant

Im not LIHL but i support this request, every Game i played with and against Danny he plays extraordinary well. Feels like he is always one step-ahead and is really good with his understanding of the Game. Danny has always a high potential to carry Games with being mid and making the difference that it needs to decide Games.

!Support

dpteacher

Guard Yolo:

You drop Footman and Ranger and decide to RR level 1 which is fine since ts hold isn’t the best and blue decided to go holder with greyman. Also purp has already privateers so your team needs a yolo from you and teal. You roll into a mediocre roll with ts again and decide to play with footman with ranger which I like. While adding egg you go 3/0 push which is good since warriors were already covered by other lanes. I personally don’t like your choice of egg placement here since it doesnt cover the most damage as it should. Guard will always kinda run in front of it.

Both teams king it and you drop ToT and up Foot to Guard. Nothing special going on except a leak on level 3 from both teams. You decide to push 6/2 and place a ice troll for level 5. Your team thinks about sending 6 , you state correctly that your team doesnt have the greatest push and that the enemy ygg could ob. Looking at your teams lumber at this moment not sending into level 6 seemed like the better decision.

You go 7/2 for 6 and add another tot. I think this was a pretty good decision since you would have leaked without the second tot. You then go 7/4 and your team decides to send till income which is a good decision since enemy team has mola. Taking control of king you do a decent job, your team loses 2 heals, enemy team 1 which is kinda a nice trade since they had mola and your team is pretty well setup with some anti 10 units and tm. Nevertheless I think you did a small mistake here by not upping king while or after taking control of king. You left your king with low hp and 5reg, knowing your team will leak a lot on level 8 , needs to be recovered at level 10 and the fact you can need the extra income you could have invested 1-3 king ups. With taking king , naturally comes more responsibility for its health from my point of view.

Before level 8 you drop a ts. I like this decision since it gives you the most chances out of your roll to clear the most possible at lvl 8-9. You go 7/5 at 8, add another icetroll which was probably not needed but fine and hold level 9. You fullfill your pushing roll by going 7/7 before level 10 with no hold potential whatsoever which is clearly the best decision. Game looks to end level 14-15 because it’s a relatively fast game. So the best thing you could do is push heavily and let the other lanes carry.

At level 10 you leak a lot bosses and your team invested slightly too much wood on king since it was one heal anyway. Enemy team loses 2 heals leaving both teams with 1 heal for midgame. At this point of the game you have several options – pushing more and force leaks, trying to clear 14 or 15 as much as possible. I miss the discussion with your team wether it’s a 14 or 15 game, you placed more magic units even though you think it’s a 14 game.

At levels 11-13 you discuss and came to the conclusion that 14 is your best choice. Meanwhile you finally rerolled into SG , HB roll. Like I mentioned before , a little bit too late since you already dropped second ts. At level 13 you decide to sell the egg for no understandable reason and place a SG at the original place. I think that’s a mistake since egg still covers a bit of damage and all you want to achieve is that your sea giants live as long as possible when they potentially send 14. In front your sea giants take the most aggro and gets focused down. I think even though you have no holding potential its crucial for clearing the most of possible amount of units.

At level 14 you decide to upgrade both SG into Hydra. You commited your lane into a full magic lane which I can understand if you aim for a longer game with late game potential. However for me it looked more like a potential race on level 14 since both teams have no huge anti 14 lane and both teams are left with only 1 heal. I think the best thing you could do was placing as much SG as possible, not sell the egg and place the SG’s next to tot and/or even more behind in front of your two ts.

Then level 14 starts and their king controller juggled a lot, focusing extremely poor and made your team win. This was pretty lucky but turned out good for your team.

All together you fulfilled your yolo roll good in the beginning. Later I missed your thoughts to a potential race, going straight units against it. I also don’t understand why you sold a egg for no reason (maybe you can pm me later, I would love to know that btw) and because of that I rate this game 7/10.

I have also played a lot with and against you and wondered when will you apply to Lihl. You have my !support since its always a great pleasure to meet you (especially in my own team).

Cheers

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by dpteacher.
          howie
          Participant

BIG SUPPORT FOR MY BUTTERFLY !SUPPORT

H4ken
            Participant

Haven’t played with danny for a long time but he had potential even back then.

!Support

rocknroll
              Participant

Always a pleasure to play with Danny , learned a lot from his style and chill vibe
                !support

TheElfShadow
                Participant

!support
                  this man deserves a chance

Colombiano
                  Participant

I’ve waited for you to apply for quite some time, #TEAMCHIPSTER! !support

viruskiril
                    Participant

Support , best dutch player in fbg, will be 2nd best in LIHL

7years
                      Participant

Shipyolo:
                        -Your team has 2x great hold rolls and one ea.
                        -Your first roll is crap, you drop wolf and 2 proton and rr into ship egg watcher tot. you sell and start ship with 3/0.
                        -For lvl 2 you just place 2 egg since your team is op on 2. I like your egg placement, it gave your pretty good dmg share and you do reasonably well vs spirits. You push 4/0 – good call, since your only mission this game is push as fast as you can.
                        -You build watcher for 3 and leak small to no send. Still worth it because they already scouted you on 2 anyway.
                        -You keep pushing (370 value ship 2 egg 1 watcher) and you’re 6/1 pre 4. I assume you knew this would leak and did it on purpose for more time to resend 5. You leak quite a bit, but you are 6/2 for 5 and your resend is goal.
                        -You up an egg for 5 (490 value) and leak 13 creeps – not bad.
                        -You go 7/2 and add tot for 6 (620 value). Maybe violet was a bit better choice because tot is pretty bad dps on 6 and watcher is completely useless. Anyway, you leak but clear enough to push 7/3 and you keep feeding strong lanes – so all good.
                        -You stay 7/3 for 8 to add seer. I like that play because it allows you to clear most of 8 and push more efficiently after. Also, it makes you still give some bounty later.
                        -You go 7/4 for 9 and up tot. You go mid 9 with 1055 value and push 7/6 for 10.
                        -You are -2 with wave, enemy is -1 with mola after 10, both teams pretty fat with good rolls.
                        -You decide to stay 7/6 and hold 122 gold for arena. I think if you stay 7/6 (which is fine, because it gives you more options midgame) then you should build something better and spend most of your gold to secure arena (e.g. up dat fenix). You win anyway, but it’s fairly close.
                        -You find nothing good for 15 and just build mutants after 10. You stop leaking because enemy has a leaker already.
                        -Your team decides to skip 15 and dies to enemy send. I can see why you were tempted to skip as you had some chances to do well and survive 15. However, it was pretty clear that enemy would die 15 too, and most likely faster than you, so skip was quite the throw call.

Overall I rate this game 8/10. You fulfilled your roll as max pusher really well, you gave your strong lanes feed and provided pro leaks for bomb 5 while not ripping your lane completely. I agree with most of your build and placement choices. Also, I liked how you communicated with your team. -2 points for not forcing 15 though 😉

Bearholder:
                        -You got crap, drop and rr into vet, crusader, wagon, heli, bear.
                        -Theres many ways to play this roll. You start 3/0 peewee + crusader. I like this because it gives you a lot of flexibility – you can either max push or transition into hold, especially since your team is a bit weak 6.
                        -You up vet lvl 2 and a bear for 3.
                        -You scout on 2 that they have not the best 7 holders so you suggest ob + send 7 – good idea.
                        -You are fast 5/1 for 5 with griz and build another griz for 7, giving you decent hold/clear potential. I like that you didn’t add a bear for 6 to make them overcommit to 7. Again, good thinking since you are basically triple ob for 7.
                        -You have insane damage share and go mid with 5/1 1070 value 7 vs pretty decent send. You team doesn’t even kingleak with that.
                        -You decide to push 7/4 for 8 and almost go mid with 1070.
                        -You keep pushing to 7/7 for 10, which is great because you already hold 9 anyway and you are not needed for 10.
                        -You push 7/8 for arena because its lost anyway.
                        -You send 12 and win the game.
                        This is pretty much a perfect 10 for me. You made the correct choice from the start with vet+crus and keep building optimal from then on, with ideal placement. You provided both sexy hold and great push for your team and made smart calls.

Guard yolo:
                        -You drop footman and ranger and rr into proton, egg, ice troll, tot, ts, spawn. You keep footman and ranger from first roll. You add an egg and push 3/0.
                        -Your team has strong hold setups, so you decide to go down the push road.
                        -You add a tot for 2. Good choice because you now have two one-hitter for 2 and can still up guard for 3.
                        -You push 6/2 for 5 and just add an ice troll (540 value). You go mid with that. Perfect build so far.
                        -You add another tot for 6 and build it one spot behind next to the first tot. Good placement, because your second tot won’t get sniped so fast at the flank like that. You leak small which is perfectly fine.
                        -You push 7/4 for 7. You add a ts for 8 and push 7/5. Great choice because that will help you out a lot on 9 while still giving you good push.
                        -You hold 9 with 7/5 970 value and push 7/7 for 10.
                        -Thanks to your high income and very few leaks pre 10 you are still relevant lane and don’t need to leak if you don’t want to. You decide to KO them 14 and win the game.

Another 10/10 – don’t see how you could have played this any better to be honest. Again you realize quickly what’s best for the team and execute it perfectly.

Summary: in these three replays you showed great building skills and played your lane exactly how your team needed it. I like the way you think ahead and communicate plans with your team. Approved, good luck with your trial! 🙂

7years
                        Participant

Accepted.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • The topic ‘Vouch request danny’ is closed to new replies.
                        Donate
                        Clan FBG Events
                        May 2024
                        M T W T F S S