Vouch Request – Diabolico

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    INv3nc1bl3
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:started playing ENT/ENT1200, after in FBG
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:Noobscore (in ENT), Diabolico (in FBG)
      Discord account: Diabolico#0855
      BattleTag on Bnet: DIABOLICO#2783
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Colombiano, Pituca, GoldenPants, Wikarn, Pituca, Reid, Deadmauz, Kooze, Root, Striker, Eien
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: My repetitions are not perfect .. it took a while to push in some levels, I was also concentrated thinking when to send, I think it would be a great advance for me to enter LIHL to improve my skill.(in the last replay i should have push more with aqua on lvl 6/7.. but i had to cover some send of our team)

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by 7years.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by 7years.
      INv3nc1bl3
      Participant

extra replay

Speedyrowky
        Participant

Good stuff with diabolico, is when he focus on game he can do some really good shit. from 700 trolling to 1200+

He for sure deserve a trial, so supp from me./

hf

kooze
          Participant

Agree with speedy. I think diabolico has lihl potential. Admins are fair, if they think you have the skill, I am sure you will have no issue with trial to prove yourself. Good luck! support.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by kooze.
            Juxx
            Participant

!support

dpteacher

I played really a lot of games with Diabolico since he is a pretty active FBG member and I think both skill and behaviorwise he easily deserves a chance! It’s his competive attitude which I like the most when playing with him. And as far as I remember he takes advices serious and is also openminded towards general game calls.

!support

INv3nc1bl3
                Participant

2Extra replay

7years
                  Participant

Hi Diabolico, thanks for your application!

Here is some feedback on your replays:

Game 1:
                    You have militia/wolf/cannon/void dragon/ship/flamebeard
                    Your team has zombie, turr and priv.
                    You decide to start cannon. Ship mili would have been a good choice too if you wanted to be a better hold, but cannon start leaves you with that option too, so not that bad. What bothers me, however, is that you justify your choice by saying you have “priv and butch hold” – butcher is really not a hold unless really op adds, which he doesn’t have at all. So it should be obvious to you that he won’t go hold 7.
                    You push 4/0 for 2 and just add a mili. For 3 you add three more milis and a small cannon diagonally behind the first one. This is not ideal, you usually want the small cannon in front of the big one to pull the creeps to the wall and to tank more. You leak about 10 creeps to bo send. Not the end of the world since you are 4/0, but your team still kingleaks quite a bit.
                    You go 7/1 and up 2nd cannon for 5 (540 value). You get immo.
                    You go 7/2 for 6 and up a militia (635 value). You load chaos bullets and hold. I don’t like mixing milis with cannons. Milis are terrible tank unit, mostly dps, and will run in front of cannon and die fast. This mix will make you pretty weak on 8 and 9.
                    You go 7/3 for 7 and up spear on militia and up another militia (755 value). You get about 70 gold from kills on 7. I’m not sure it was worth staying 7/3 since with your roll you could have early 7/4 and still do well on 8 (if you went pure cannons and not mix with mili, that is).
                    You leak 4 creeps on 8 with 7/3.
                    You go 7/5 for 9, load magic damage bullets and hold it with 1035 value.
                    You kill enemy on 10.

Summary:
                    6/10. You make the choice to go cannon yolo over ship mili, which I’m not sure is correct because it leaves you with less effective hold setup if your team needs it. Luckily you get immo, so it pays off. However, you could have optimized your push if you didn’t mix mili and just went full cannon (i.e. 7/4 for lvl 7 instead for lvl 9). On the plus side, I liked that you went straight 4/0 for lvl 2 and that you loaded the right bullets to hold 6+9 with minimal value. Your cannon placement was unusual, but worked good enough this game.

Game 2:
                    You roll spectre/ghoul/sentry/pirate/cyborg/seer
                    You start ghoul 4/0. Ideal choice. You send wars and goal them (30+ to king). I would have liked to see you starting 5/0 in case you reach that free one. You do end up with 62 gold after placing sentry, so 5/0 was possible. You place the sentry right in front of the ghoul – should be one spot in between so that sentry tanks a bit for ghoul. You place 2 more specs with leftover gold to be better vs their possible 2 send. In the end it was good to stay 4/0, cause you only leak 7 creeps to their bo send.
                    You up sabre for 3.
                    You go 5/1 and add a sentry for 4 – good choice since there was small chance for rs 4 and you almost maxed out your push anyway.
                    You stay 6/1 for 5 and up another sabre. There was leaks 4 and they scouted you turr sabre mid – so yeah, they might have sent 5, but its way more likely they would send 6 or 7 into that scout. So, not a fan of the ob on 5 when you had insane push potential (7/2 was easy hold). I also think your diagonal sabre placement is not ideal. You don’t get a good wall clog going like that and your ghoul just dies way too fast. Not relevant on 5+6 since you are ob anyway, but it can matter on 8+9 if you want to hold with minimal value.
                    You goal them with 5 send. You push 7/3 for 7. You build third sabre diagonally. I don’t like that play too much. Yes, you goaled them 5 and they had tm. But it is guaranteed they will send 7 since they know you are shit that level and they have to goal you at some point. Also, looking at your other lanes: you have op zombie roll, malf into lod rr, and turr+spitter lane. So if there is a lane that should max push this game it is yours. You do clear about 100 gold on 7 which is nice, but you delay your easy early 7/4 for quite a while.
                    You go 7/4 for 8, drop another sentry and some specs and rr for free into dhawk. You decide to keep the sentry and the specs. Why? You are 1100 value and would have held 8 without this rather empty value.
                    You push 7/5 for 9 and up 4th sabre. You hold and stay 7/5. You add a dhawk for 10 (1620 value 7/5 117 inc). You leak 3 bosses. Really, with that much dead value on your lane and just dhawk on your reroll, you needed to push 7/7 for 10. Yes, you are fat lane – but so are all your other lanes and they have much better chances of holding any level after 10. Your team just needed max wood from you this game.
                    Good calls on kingups tho, you made sure your team didn’t overup king.
                    You up griffing for arena and stay 7/5. You win arena easily, but you should’ve anticipated this looking at values and pushes on both sides.
                    You push 7/6 on 11 eventually. Way too late for my taste.
                    You KO them on 14.

Summary:
                    5/10. You started well with ghoul start and 4/0 but failed to maximize your push with this dream yolo roll when your team did not need your lane to carry. Your placement was again not ideal. You ended up fat lane, but that was mostly because you goaled them with every single send. I like how you steered your team with your active communication. On the other hand, you also dissed blue a lot. Yes, his builds were sub-optimal, but this kind of talk after the fact is never necessary nor helpful and only creates a toxic environment.

Game 3:
                    You roll mili/wolf/cannon/heli/Komodo/warden.
                    Your team has good yolo and one potential hold lane (slave+dm+wyv). You decide to start komodo + mili and setup hold. I can somewhat understand that since at first glance it seems your team needs a hold. However, it’s usually not ideal to go for ob with such a dead value mix unless your team really needs it or you have no other choice. You had the option to yolo cannon+heli or drop and rr over starting komodo mili.
                    You stay 2/0 for lvl 2 and up mili+buy cloth. Good vs. potential 2 send, but leaves you in a bit of an awkward spot for lvl 3 with nothing really to add despite another mili. You hold their 2 send. You push 3/0 for 3 and up another mili. You stay 3/0 for 4 and up another mili and buy piercing on your first mili which is negative value on lvl 4 because it gives you less damage share. Not sure why you didn’t at least go 3/1 instead. There was no need to ob 4 or even 5 since they sent 2 and your team leaked 0.
                    You are still 3/0 for lvl 5 with 860 value even though send is quite unlikely and you decide to send yourself. You get immo.
                    You goal them on 5 because teal decided he did not want to carry this game and push 4/0 into 6/1 on lvl 5. At this point the game is pretty much decided. You low-key shit talk green for sending comm over furb when he simply couldn’t reach furb.
                    You finally push from 3/0 to 5/1 for lvl 7. Enemy dies on 7.

Summary:
                    2/10. There was a lot I didn’t quite understand this game. Not ideal to start komodo over cannon or drop+rr. Extremely late and unnecessarily low push for 5, especially considering you wanted to send 5.

Game 4:
                    You got aqua. You push 4/0 for 2. I think 3/0 was the way this game since your team was really rip to a 2 send.
                    You add a ship for lvl 7 instead of pushing 7/4. Yeah, you clear some more with that ship but you delay your 7/4 push and you leak 8 with that build.
                    You push 7/6 during 9 and add a dhawk for 10. Rest of your team stays 7/3 – think you could have pushed more instead of building for 10 since it was pretty clear it was your lane was lumber lane / leak at this point.
                    You call well after 10 and win race 21.

Summary:
                    6/10. It’s hard to rate aqua game since anyone applying to lihl should be able to play it to perfection. You did three unnecessary mistakes by pushing 4/0 for 2 and then underpushing for 7 and 10, however. Great planning and communication after 10 though.

Conclusion:
                    I like how engaged you play most games. You really care about the win and communicate decisively (but please care a bit with the way you talk about other players openly – can come across a bit dickish sometimes). You usually seem to have a good idea how to steer the game in your favour through your calls. However, calling is typically not going to be your roll in lihl games, so it’s not a skill we are looking at too closely. What matters more is building/placement ability and knowing how to maximize yolo out of any given roll. This is where I have some doubts that you are ready for lihl at this moment. In all of the replays you provided I saw you not fully pushing when you could and should have. You tend to try to damage/hero when your team only needs wood from your lane. The way you mix towers and your placement is not quite on lihl level either. Overall, I am denying your application for now. But keep practicing in fbg and I’m sure with your ambitious attitude you will be ready for another try at some point.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The topic ‘Vouch Request – Diabolico’ is closed to new replies.
                  Donate
                  Clan FBG Events
                  May 2024
                  M T W T F S S