Vouch Request – Eien

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Eien
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Have played ENT 1200+ for around 1.5k+ games, mostly towards the latter stages, when most of the players have already moved to reforged/lihl.
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts: Eien / Zard
      Discord account: Eien#1795
      Battle tag: Linarian#1948
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Not too acquainted with the current LIHL players. I guess some of the players who played ENT last few years know me.
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: I would really like to try for LIHL because I feel I have kind of hit a wall in FBG games where I’m not really improving. The first two replays attached are holder games and the last is mostly pushing/calling and killing on level 11.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by hunomiai.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by hunomiai.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Hyo.
      Striker
      Participant

We haven’t played together much but I’ve had good experiences with Linarian in FBG and even suggested applying for LIHL based on a few games where it was clear the knowledge and attitude are there. Just my 2 cents

wikarn19

!support

al6x
          Participant

!support skillwise

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by al6x.
            Tin
            Participant

mixintohydra replay:

Lv 1-3 I liked your start, dropping tot 2 lv 2 was a good idea considering you dropped 1 more geomancer + turret before RRing on lv 3. Avoiding the dead value before rr was nice.

After this, u got a goal on 3 scouted 8 regen and resent 5 into clog. fat game etc.

You stayed 7/3 for lv 7 upping ToT. 7/4 was an option but not big issue here, tot was good synergy with spear militia even vs huge clog send.

you ended up asking if u should 7/4 for 10. You were already fat and 7/4 was easily possible at this point. However there was no leak on 8 and the game turned a bit fast. Staying 7/3 was good call.

You go huge mid on 10, end up 2.4k value for arena. With arena win you had the gold to push 7/6 here. Game is huge and with that much value it was pretty safe to push.

In the end enemy skips 15 and dies to your 4 inferno send.

Think you showed a good game sense here, and most of the mistakes i pointed out you asked ur team in game and they advised you incorrectly. Not a big deal and overall I would say a positive replay. However this game was a bit on easy mode for you considering enemy team clogged. Will need to review a few more replays.

I rate the replay 7/10

dpteacher

!big support skill & behaviorwise

Eien
                Participant

Thanks a lot to the supports and the people who went through replays with me in discord.

uncie
                  Participant

Support!

Tin
                    Participant

Trial granted. Good luck.

Hyo

Approved, congratulations!

Processing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • The topic ‘Vouch Request – Eien’ is closed to new replies.
                      Donate
                      Clan FBG Events
                      May 2024
                      M T W T F S S