vouch request Ep1leptik

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ep1lepik
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: fbg for about 2 years
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: Ep1leptik
      Discord account: letmeplay!#3694
      BattleTag on Bnet:ep1leptik
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: all the ex-fbg players and most of the lihl players
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: got a 3 months trial about 1 year ago, would like to retry.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by wikarn19.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by wikarn19.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Hyo.
      dpteacher

LOD Yolo:

Pretty good yolo, even though I dont like the placement of the Meliai you went 6/2 for level 5 which is pretty good. If you placed the Meliai more in the back im sure you wouldnt have leaked but since pink also leaked it was no problem for your team.
        I like that you added tempest for a nice hold at lvl 6. It also seemed that tempest helped you all levels except level 10 maybe, where you had really really bad luck because two bosses snipe each hades. Otherwise you were easily mid.
        With your calls you carried the game since you said you would safe after income at level 10 which made you win the race. Also your send was pretty pretty good at level 10 till income so banking here was the perfect choice and it is definetly the point where lihl players separate from fbg players since its the gamemaking and winning call.

On the other hand you have really OP rolls. And I have no clue why evan solal kraken and redindian went for a full send with a king sitting at 6/5 while scouting op anti 10 hold. I think this is a really really bad suicide call and gave you a freewin. Could have been more interesting after level 10 when it comes to midgame decisions.

To summon up I think this game you showed great lihl potential.

Ghoul Yolo:

This game is a really pub level game. I would recommand you to upload you games where you think a) your team did pretty well and / or b) you carried with a lihl level call / building.
        Some things to mention:

– your team starts 4 yolos. I see you have a good yolo potential with mw and ghoul. But your team didnt have a carry roll so I think it was either needed to chaos game, to clodge or to rr. Playing 4 yolos without a good game strategy oftentimes fails if no lucky immo or the enemy team holding your send
        – random level 2 send from enemy team. 2 players missed the send like wtf
        – enemy team sending FULL level 7 which is equally bad as the suicide all in level 10 from previous game. I have no clue why you would need to send full against 4 obvious yolos who leak 70+ against furmit only. Meanwhile they risk getting destroyed when creeps reach king. The enemy team barely reached 4 hp ups when creeps arrived if I remember correctly. Your team made the right call. Both teams had 1 heal left after lvl 7.
        – At level 10 you send full even though you guys have terrible 10 hold. Noone makes a real call until you said panda + lock. I think the right call was lock furb mass until income and go out with losing one heal on both sides in best szenario.
        I have no clue why you submitted this replay because I think you can do way better and carry games. I missed analyzes , the right calls and early rr or talking about the game strategy at level 1 with 4 yolos. Really really bad replay, I even think this game was far beyond FBG standard skill level.

Since I am more into stratigcally thinking I still think your building choices in most games are very good and (in contrast of myself) consistent. Therefore I definitely !support

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by dpteacher.
        viruskiril
        Participant

Game 1 – i like the idea with the tempest, ranger positioning questionable but it turned out okay.

Game 2 – dpteachers review is bullshit since west send level 2 and then east send level 4 – 2 people miss send there.
          Ep1lepik played pretty decent ghoul/wagon yolo – idk if you planned 2 ghouls 3 or it was situational decision – if that was your initial plan 2 ghouls for 2 would be better than 2 wagons so the ghouls get extra stats from level 2.

!support

goldenpants
          Participant

!support

Stucci
            Participant

!support

Juxx
              Participant

!support

moduca

!support

Pituca

Humanoid-Freak
                  Participant

im not LIHL but playing with Ep1 in my Team always gives me a good feeling, he is someone i can rely on performing well every game and the communication and skill from him is very good.

ep1lepik
                    Participant

replay zombie yolo

Attachments:
                      ep1lepik
                      Participant

carry with dead value

Attachments:
                        BeepBoopBeep
                        Participant

!support

wikarn19

Epileptik Review

Game 1: Your roll = Skele/ghoul/mw/mermaid/ts/neo
                            You keep this roll and start ghoul on level 1, on level 2 your team is quite weak so you build 2 mw in front of the ghoul, you also save 33g not building a skele. In this situation I’d always build 2 ghouls because it helps your yolo much more on 5 and 6, and you have 2 easy choices to hold 3. 1 mw with some skeles or just dm. This way you keep stacking your ghouls and have a better push on 5 and 6. On level 3 you build another ghoul, which I think is too late, much better to build this for 2. So it’s not optimal planning. For level 4 you don’t build anything with 2 ghoul and 2 mw and hold which is good. For 5 you add a ts, i’m not sure if you built it to cover enemy send or not, cuz a dm would make u hold 5 with 560 value or leak a few if unlucky. They send level 5 and you clear pretty decently, able to push 6/3 during your kingleaks. For the early game I feel like there were several better options to get a better push and a stronger setup.
                            You hold level 6, you build another ts for 7 to kill more for your team since your team is pretty bad 7. After level 7 you are pretty fat, your team has sw and is -3 heals which means you can easily die on level 10 considering you’re pretty bad there. You build your first dm on lvl 8, which I would’ve liked to be seen much earlier. With this roll you want to reroll asap since your units aren’t strong anymore, you could’ve dropped 3 skeles and mermaid and reroll to see if you can hold 10, instead you up your mermaid to a highborne and wait to reroll. You push 7/5 for level 10 and free reroll into butcher heli and tb, since you already have dm this is a dream roll for you. 2 butchers with dm on 10 can do a lot of work. Your team dies on level 10 because you didn’t check reroll earlier to go mid 10 or kill 2 bosses. If your lane made it past 10 it would’ve been unbreakable making it an easy win for your team.

Summary: I would like to see you use your dm earlier than level 8 this game, considering how op it is with your units. It was a decent yolo, but it was a yolo that could have been turned into a hold for 10 if you rerolled much earlier, sadly enough you waited too long and overpushed to 7/5. Causing the defeat on level 10.

I rate this replay 5/10

Game 2: Your roll spectre/ranger/ice troll/tempest/komodo/lod
                            You start lod ofc, your team has some ob potential so you decide you want to go to yolo. You push 2/0 and add a ranger for 2, saving 32 gold. For level 3 you build a tempest and save 40 gold. What I would rather see you do is optimize your build to either get that 3/0 or build with all your gold. You could have easily held 3 with less value optimizing your push better. You push for level 5 and up your ranger into meliai only leaking 1 creep with 595 value, you push another wisp on level 5 and save 150 gold hoping for hades on 7 with 6/2. Your 595 value lane with lod tempest and meliai ends up holding level 6 and makes you reach your hades for 7. You clear enough on 7 to push 6/3, helping your team to clear decent on 7 aswell as reaching a strong push. Nicely done. You build 2 rangers to hold 8 perfectly and reach 2 hades for level 10. Your setup for 10 is fine, just the wallpull ranger missing which can make a lot of difference, you end up leaking 1 boss because you got very unlucky with your hades running far front. Enemy dies on level 10.

Summary: I liked this game a lot, you pull off a very good lod yolo and clear level 7 decently, ending up being the fattest lane on your team with pretty bad adds for a lod roll. The fact you saved 30-40 gold on level 2 and 3 turned out to be okay, placement was fine and you showed that you are aware of your units strengths and weaknesses.

I rate this replay 8/10.

Game 3:
                            Your roll = Parrot/ghoul/phantom/necro/zombie/neo
                            You build a zombie for level 1 and stay 2/0 for another zombie for 2. Then pushing 2 wisps to just build a parrot for level 3 since ur totally fine on that wave, risking a bit since the call is to send level 4 isn’t a bad play. Also good to risk vs Evan because he goes king 99%. You send level 4 and you add a phantom for 4 to hold, good choice for your yolo but a worse choice for 10, can always debate between necro and phantom but it’s a fine play. Enemy king leaks reveal their 7 atk, so you decide to push more and up the hr for 5. You also get mola(pretty lucky) so you commit to your yolo without trying to hold 7 going 7/3 before 6 and saving gold to build butch on 7, fine play. Your team burns 3 heals with mola having a very low king. At this point you push 7/4 for 10 with your lane. Only reaching 2 butch, hr and 2 necros without blocker. Considering you would hold 8 pretty easy with 7/4 it would be better to push before 7 rather than upping your butcher. The best play would be to stay 7/3 reaching 3 butch, necrolyte and a blocker for 10, but i understand you wanna push 7/4 since ur team is pretty good on 10. But i think your lane was much stronger for 10 than pink for example, asking him to push or both staying would be a better choice. Your team gets a pretty lucky focus on level 10 and you also kill 2 bosses, not reaching your 7/5 but still good enough. After level 10 you decide to push 7/5 and 7/6 after winning the arena, even though you are a heal behind. I would always stay 7/5 in this situation considering the enemy team is always rip on 15 with their setups and your team relies on doing good on 15. You are also still on your freeroll with a big bank and a good setup for a 15 hold. Game is obviously going 15 and you decide to get 4 butchers and rest hr with your setup still not taking your free reroll for the entire game. You end up clearing 15 killing behe kraken and a lock only leaking firelord kraken. Your team wins the race considering you have 1 mid and the enemy team doesn’t have any mid.

Summary: Pretty decent yolo, didn’t like the overpush for 10 once again going 7/4, but it ended up fine. Pushing 7/6 after the arena when you already have a huge bank and a pretty good lane to hold any level wasn’t good. Not placing and taking your reroll at any point after 10 was pretty hard to watch.

I rate this replay 6/10

Game 4:

You play a disciple yolo where the enemy sends warrs and level 4. Disciple games are kinda boring to review. But good to reroll on level 5. Considering you’re fat you carry your team to a victory. Even though I think rerolling 50 before 10 was a better choice than to build apparition and mass rangers. 50 gold and wood doesn’t mean a lot to you since ur above 2k val for 10. After 10 I do not like that you up your aspect because it’s very bad compared to the units you have in your roll, building ships, hades or tbs are all fine. In my guess you build this aspect to cover 14. But it completely ruins your 15 hold and your close to not mid vs a 11k send with 4.3k value. I feel like the send level 1 and 4 carried your lane into a victory by itself. In less fortunate games for a disciple roll you will never be able to mid 10/15 with this kind of build.

Summary: I don’t like that you build spawn over nightsaber for 7 and appa for 10 when you could’ve dropped and reroll before 10. Otherwise I think it’s a decent game where you show how to carry your team.

I rate this replay 7/10

To draw a conclusion I think you’re a good player, you are aware of the units strengths and have a decent unit choice for the rolls you have. I would say that you have to improve on dropping and rerolling in certain scenarios. Sometimes you keep a roll for way too long when it isn’t necessary, like the game where you push 7/5 for 10 and reroll anti 10 just before level 10 which makes you end up dying. I’ve played with you and watched a couple of random replays and I feel you have what it takes to get a trial.

So good luck with your trial and hopefully you’ll enjoy it.

Approved for trial

Kind regards / Wikturd

Hyo

Accepted on 28/07.

Processing

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • The topic ‘vouch request Ep1leptik’ is closed to new replies.
                            Donate
                            Clan FBG Events
                            April 2024
                            M T W T F S S