Vouch Request Facure69

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Facure69
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I play 1200+ on ENT while its still not dead
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: facure69
      What is your Discord account? facure #6683
      If possible, provide a list of players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I dont know people in lihl 🙁 I play only on ent, i guess everyone who still plays there knows me.
      Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it (via Discord) to a “LIHL Admin” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): OK gonna do it
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      well, i am a very competitive player, i play ltd on ent everyday, got around 1500 elo, I like most strategic games, I reached world top 7 on dota underlords, now i’d like to have a chance to play high skilled ltd games, i’ll need to adapt with the updates with disciple and nightsaber that are buffed in this version, but i really think that i can do a good job playing with you guys =)

Quail
      Participant

Hes a nice guy, give him the chance 🙂

eld3r
        Participant

He is easy to play with. He is not the best Player, but he listens, takes advices and is learning very fast. And also very relaxed. Chance for a Trial: Support!

ReDRuM
          Participant

Because you dind’t provide any replays, I was just picking random ones from ENT game history.

First replay:
            https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11869652

Start 2/0 ghoul (1 frenzy, one normal) – warrs is covered already by malf/lock + lod in your team, you should start 3/0 with 1 frenzy ghoul, you wouldn’t mid anyway with this setup. Late push on 1.
            For 3 you overbuild (after they sent 2) with void dragon and you latepush again on 3. You have two really good rolls in your team who already ob (pd/ywd/infa/vet and lod with decent adds) your job here is to push and try to feed them, instead you keep overbuilding with a dead roll, even vs 5 send you only leak hermit with an useless roll and dont provide any feed.
            Push 7/4 until 8 without adding value, good
            For 8 you add a Zombie? – your job in this game was just to suicide, provide lumber and let others do the holder part
            Upped ghoul for 9 – still adding dead value.
            After 10 you keep on adding value, still you are a dead lane. No hold/no push

This replay was full of bad decisions/plays/latepushes. Clear not lihl level.

Second replay:
            https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11868440

Priso start, crab for 2.
            For 3 you keep the crab when you have again 2 players which easy eat all mid (sg+2muds). You should have sold the crab for mav+priso and 3/0 instead 2/0. Again you latepush here.
            For 5 you still leave the crab with 2 mavericks, this is again overbuild – 2 mavs hold 5 and you could rather maximize your push. Latepush on 5 again.
            Good decision to push 7/4 on 6 with immo and full send, you would reach the 3rd maverick. For 8 you decide to place sg instead of a maverick which would result in a leak to nosend. They send so it doesn’t matter much – just saying.
            7/4 for 10 leaking 3 bosses, unlucky focus but also not the best setup.
            Past 10 you do okay with Hydra / locks and your team calls 15. They don’t die and you loose 17.

Some overbuilds early and a bad decision on 8. Again some latepushes. Average replay.

Third replay:
            https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11867624

LoD start – team is ygg/malf/1 tk roll
            You get feed because they send warr – push 4/0 is the best decision.
            For 3 you add a dark mage, that’s again a really good decision, unfortunately you tk place him right behind the lod so that he frenzy the infernal instead the lod, leak to no send 3. The placement of the dm costs you further in the game also.
            You reroll on 4, I think this is too early, with this setup you should place a second lod on 5 and try to hold 10.
            Mermaid for 5, again mediocore placement, if you rewatch it, you should place it between the harpy and the dm. Overpushing on 5 and leaking 6. Due to bad placements on 3 and 5 you end up really weak in a game where you are supposed to carry.
            On 7 you place sg right next to lod, unfortunately again bad placement, place it further behind so that it doesnt take all the damage on 7 and hydra (your dps) is not focused on 10.
            Leaking 10 with hades(para), hydra(para), harpy, highborne, dm because your hydra dies first.
            Past 10 is fine at all, just add paras on all hydras before rerolling next time.

Some bad placements costs you this game, your game idea was good tho. No late pushes this time.
            Average replay.

So, all in all I have to say that your skill is currently not enough. You made some serious mistakes in push timings / placments and don’t recognize your team needs.

Vouch request denied.

Processed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Vouch Request Facure69’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S