vouch request for bumpimp

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bumpimp
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: FFabuse or Bumpimp or kasper699 are the main 3
      What is your Discord account? i think kasper699 / sir
      If possible, provide a list of players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: pv-serb[hoar], the greatmoamoa, dimi, there is prob a few more who know me

attachment is a screen shot of a warcraft 3 game

Any additional information that you would like to provide:

i know my skills may not be up to lihl standards, but i have over 500+ games of 1200 on my belt. can understand english, and willing to follow calls from team. watched about 10 ilhl games on ent. and it is much different to 1200.

game 1
      https://entgaming.net/customstats/legionmega/game/11811757/

Started mino to protect from wars (red build panda then sold for necro)
      strong lvl 2 added spitter. pushed till 4ish. added a few more spitters/necro for 5.
      had good push for lvl 7 and free hold.
      7/3 for 10 and only mid on team.
      7/5 pre arena.
      added ea and tot. since we where going to send lvl 14.
      sent lvl 14 and won.

game 2
      https://entgaming.net/customstats/legionmega/game/11807973/
      EA into tok
      i ob 5 since we where sending 5 and did not want to lj
      over all a epic high vlaue high push game 7/5 lvl 7 and just held 8 thanos pointed out i should have massed ea and not archers for 10 to get bosses low but i killed 1 and we had no mid. they sent pudge.
      i was the only mid on our team lvl 15 when the other team sent and we skipped and we lost….

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by ReDRuM.
      Attachments:
      ReDRuM
      Participant

Hi Bumpimp,

Review of your replays:

#1:
        Your roll: colt, spitter, turret, necro, harlot, mino
        Your team: aqua, cava, necrolyte (with pd)
        For level 1 you chose to play mino to cover warrs. You have already 2 level 7 holders in team. Warrs: Aqua clear, necrolyte can mid. 2 turrets with 2 spider would clear most /even mid. I guess the mino here is a bad decision. Your team needs you to yolo. You misplaced the mino against the wall. The mino must be placed away from it. Your team calls reg 7.
        For level 2: You add a spitter and up it. Good choice, can leak too much if you get a send. They send and you mid, get some feed mid.
        Level 4: 4/1 and 550 value you add a necrolyte. Your team already have two holders. I am still not sure why you play a third holder with a nice yolo roll. Your necrolyte/pd lane fucks up, misses aod 5. Your ob could pay off now.
        Level 5: 5/1 necrolyte, they send and you leak 10 creeps and furb in total. Your cava player eats 26 in mid.
        Level 7: 7/1 mino, necrolyte, 3 spitter. So all in all it turns out you dont go for the hold. No real push, no real hold. Lucky they skip 7, you go with 1 spitter mid.
        Because of freehold, sui of pd/necro and your strong roll, you get big.
        For Level 10 your stay 7/3 to hold 1700 value, ghost/necrolyte/mino/5 spitter. You para all of your spitters, not the ghost and not the mino. I think you should have build it on those 2 rather. Mid with 1 spitter.
        Level 12: You roll tot/ea. You build tot and misplace it in the back, next to the spitters. Tot should be build in front.
        Until Level 14 you go EA which you place in front of your tot.
        You send and win 14.

Average replay. I can’t comprehend your decisions this game. Picking a holder part with already 2 OB players when you have a really good yolo roll. The game went on your side because of their send 2, feed from the sui and freehold 7. You could have ended up as really low with no push/no hold but I can’t say it was bad since you end up big. Build from your game idea was fine except some misplacements / the paras.

You play: EA
        Your team: Grizzly, turret, aqua
        Your team sends 2 and you scout LoD mid, Enemy sends 3 and scout turret/grizz.
        Level 4: You ob and put +1 archer rather push full here, your grizzly is 3/0 – 695 and covers.
        Level 5: 7/1 and 3 small archer , 2 EA – you don’t want to LJ since your team sends 5, enemy leaks 61 to king, push for 7 is 7/5 resend full (immo), they skip. You stay 7/5 for 10 and put a copter + small archers. Both teams send full. Since your team sucks 10 trying to damage on 10 is fine with 7/5. Well played after level 10 with mid 15. Enemy !ff

Good replay. Small ob on 4 and on 5, rest was fine but EA/copter/tok is a really easy roll to play.

I picked a random replay since I saw in the first replay essential mistakes with tower decisions and placements, I think it’s not clear when you need to yolo and maximize your push pre7 and when you need to ob, hold.

Random replay:
        http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11807098.w3g
        Your roll: specter, geo, turret, medic, knight, spawn
        Your team: druid (with pd), sg, tribe/oger (with necro)
        You start geos, they send 2. You ask if you should hold with geo/turrets. This tower combination sucks on top you have a sg and the druid who will go pd.
        For level 4 you push 6/1 and add a turret. You will leak and you will have problems to live level 6. You still had your free roll – leak 13 creeps.
        7/1 for level 5 with 2 cw 2 turrets. You leak again 5 creeps. 7/2 for 6 with 3 turrets and 2 cw, you end up as sui now vs nosend (leak 18).
        I stopped watching here.

Again I can see some essential mistakes, you end up as sui with a pretty okay roll vs nosend and your freeroll.

As stated above I think it’s not clear which role in team you have (yolo, holder). You lack some knowledge about tower combination, holding values and placements. That’s why I have to deny this vouch request.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘vouch request for bumpimp’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S