Vouch Request fredo [Trial]

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Trial Vouch Request fredo [Trial]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
      Well, I’ve been playing since like 2007 or so, been playing in most of the inhouse leagues since then, even created a big one myself 🙂 Names like clan DCE, #ihcs,#dotainvite,dota-league.com,dotalicious.com and other shorter life leagues for highly skilled players that I can’t really remember the names of right now. I played on tier2 professional level at the end of dota1 and begining of dota 2, i quit dota 2 later tho around 2013-2014 and havent been playing much since then honsetly.
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: My first nick used to be devil[9]2, later on devilz or ezy or thecrip in dotalicious. Right now in refogred I go by the name of FredoKrueger long live the big boss!

What is your Discord account? FredoRISK
      If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I don’t think I know too many american players, I did play short term on a team with one of ur top tier players but I couldnt recall the name now. That was in dota 2 tho, doesnt know if it matters. I stumbled upon FBG in a pub list so I thought why not give a try to good old inhousing, gave me some nostalgia definitly 🙂

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      I think I included all above 😀 Cheers!

Fieryfox

Welcome Fredo! Nice vouch request 🙂

You played a few games with some of our admins and they can vouch for you. You will have to observe one of our inhouse games before you can actually play though.

Vouch Request: Trial Accepted

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Vouch Request fredo [Trial]’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S