Vouch Request – Gajtan

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Trial Vouch Request – Gajtan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gajtan
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:

– Well, I’m kind of an “old school player”. I played on communities such as GhostGraz, GSD, DRB, Garena, Lagabuse, RGC, PDC, ENT, DLG, GameRanger, ICCUP, and a lot of games on Battle.net before hostbots were an actual thing (Allstars channel hosting).

I was involved in at least a few in-house games in most of mentioned communities. I was also a member of Lagabuse Safelist with three different accounts.

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      – Gajtan, nikolagay, joca31, Fluffs, VENOM, YoYoV. (I smurfed quite a lot tbh)

What is your Discord account?
      – My discord account is Gajtan#8636.

If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      – Vosje_Rullez, PeachTree, SYD.Berna, and judging by the list of people on Discord, many others.

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      – Well, I haven’t played in ages, and I highly doubt I’ll be active enough to make a difference. But I guess it can’t hurt to submit a vouch request.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Gajtan.
      Dzevo
      Participant

GaynessOverload 😀

+1 definitely

Fieryfox

Hi Gajtan!

You have already observed one of our inhouse games so all we require for you to do is to play a pub game with one of the Dota Admins to see if you’re ready to join our inhouse league 🙂

Good Luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S