Vouch request – gloom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gloom
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: 1200, fbg ltd
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: –
      Discord account: gloom#9115
      BattleTag on Bnet: gloom#1456
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: lihlers who play on fbg public with us, simple peasants. Tin, most of the recent trials.
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: I’m not the best player, and on fbg ltd i often have to make calls and help newer players, while i could use some advice myself.

Also please attach some replays so we can analyse your current skill level

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by n1ll3.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by n1ll3.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by n1ll3.
      gloom
      Participant

1+ replay

Attachments:
        ReDRuM
        Participant

On hold for now. We know you are busy and cannot provide new replays soon (due to new patch).

Tin
          Participant

Gloom is part of the regular guys that I play with on FBG during the North American evenings.

Pleasant guy to play with overall, communicates and teamplays effectively.

He has decent vision of the game / game IQ and makes decent calls.

His builds / placement of units is not perfect but I think a trial will give him the best chance to learn and see how he can improve in this area.

I think he is for sure ready for a trial, !support.

gloom
            Participant

So i finally got some replays in new patch.

<3 Tin.

n1ll3
              Participant

#1 malf replay
                ok first replay i watched started good ;). You called “2 times slowkill” (was kinda obvious clock and ygg). Tktin called 5 for no reason and you instantly asked why. I think that shows some knowledge about this game. Rest was a standart malf game. Only thing that i dont like is that you build 5 upped malfs for 10. Malfs are dead value midgame and you could have build melai and ranger for the 10 hold or just stay with 2 abnos and pd 10.
                But all in all a nice game.
                difficulty 4/10
                rating 8/10

#2 geo replay
                You start with 2 geos and rr. Your roll was really shit beside geos so i would have rolled lvl one already after i placed them. You rolled lvl 3 and build the third geo instead of a tot. You just build geos to cover the early game basicly and you needed no third geo on lvl 3 for sure. 2 geos and a tot hold superstrong. You should have stayed 7/3 for 10 and get 2 dsps instead of one and some accos(but you asked your team what you should do so thats not your mistake).
                difficulty 4/10
                rating 4/10

#3 Ygg replay
                Well i cant say much about that game. 100% standart game. They went 2 and 5 so you were save 3 and 6. No mistakes but also an easy game (the ygg placement for 7 was good)
                difficulty 2/10
                rating 8/10

I need to check one more random replay.
                #4 Lod replay
                You did several small mistakes this game. For example you added a second wanderer for 3 instead of a captain, so you had to add the captain for 4 with lower push etc. But the basic decisions you did this game where fine.

I think you deserve a trial
                Good luck and have fun

n1ll3
                Participant

!accepted

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Donate
                Clan FBG Events
                May 2024
                M T W T F S S