Vouch request – GoldenPants

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    goldenpants
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: none
      Discord account: goldenpants#1301
      BattleTag on Bnet: GoldenPants#1180879
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: SONY, Tin, Wikarn, Striker, Al6x
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: I’d like to play ltd at a higher level if i’m eligible enough, always looking to learn more. Will post more replays if needed as replays before yesterday no longer viewable after update.

Priv necro replay: I was captain and we did voice so not much communication in game. I realize 1 mistake I did was 3/1 on 5 instead of staying 3/0 and miss last priv upgrade on 7

goldenpants
      Participant

More replay

Attachments:
        al6x
        Participant

support

Tin
          Participant

Ship mix replay –

Starting 3/0 ship here, no issue u got decent adds in ur roll. You add 2 rangers for lv 2 here, ur team sends 2 with big goal and u end up pushing 4/0 adding polar and another ranger.

Not a bad setup, ur placement for rangers is fine and polar behind ship also good for 3.

enemy sends 3, the split was nice as the DD welp didnt do too much.

Another huge goal for u guys from 4 send.

Overall at this point, you guys got a goal on 2, 4, and 5. Huge and slow game and u even had 7/2 push with upped magna for 7.

Since enemy is likely sending huge on 7 due to slow game, i wasnt a huge fan of ur 7/3 for 7. I see u went for early anti 10 setup, so i get your logic but i think you were fat enuff here to go for 7/4 during 7. In fact u even managed 120gold during 7 but didnt push.

At this point blue rerolls on 8 into spitters making him quite op vs 10. You continue to build vs 10, making militia spearmen.

You end up going huge mid on 10 with blue, ur team leaking total of 4 bosses. Again, i tihnk 2x 7/3 with nearly 2k value was overkill for 10 and was safe for you to push at least 1 jack, especially considering blue was also op 10.

Super fat after 10 with 7/5 and still on free rr. Your teams push is kind of meh, but you were the fattest lane so not a big issue staying lower here.

You rr into hydra goliath on 12, dropping 1 goliath and holding the rest of ur gold from 12/13 to check for leaks before committing to hydra – this was a good call, waiting to check and building accordingly.

Enemy doesnt leak 14, and it looks like obvious 16 play and u end up rring hydras into spitter which u build vs 16.

Lucky for you someone on EAST didn’t send a demon… and you went mid and hold their send winning on 17.

Overall I rate this replay 8/10. Good knowledge of tower placement, good read of the game. Only issue I saw is hesitant to push later on especially on 10 considering your team was pretty decent.

An important aspect in LIHL is trusting/relying on your teammates to cover levels, and in this game it was trusting blue on 10 and potentially getting 7/4 3 levels sooner creates a lot of wood.

Will review one more before I make a decision.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Tin.
            goldenpants
            Participant

Thanks for the feedback!

Here’s a yolo and captain replay since the ones i submitted were mostly yolo into 10 carry or ob carry. I think there’s some point that i could have pushed earlier(on 6, but send 140 less for 7) or not save gold and add small archer(lvl 5 i hold if they dont resend and lvl 8 chance i might not make gold for /7) but I wasn’t sure which was more optimal.

Also not sure if advising oj to add a lock on 4 was tk or not

thegreatMOAMOA
              Participant

Deny (I finished the vouch request on voice + stream)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S