Vouch request Hectic

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hectic
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I played 1200+ on ENT for a few years 3-5 years ago. FBG
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:Mastabeaver
      Discord account: Hectic#6333
      BattleTag on Bnet:Hectic#2462
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Those who play on FBG bot EU evening times should have at least played with me.
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      Im a pretty competitive person, even tho I’m a very casual gamer on my MacBook Air. Been hovering around 1300-1430 Leo in FBG for a while and would like to take games a step further.
      Tried to upload a mix of games where I play some Ob, some yolo and something in-between. Let me know if you want more replays.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by wikarn19.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by wikarn19.
      Juxx
      Participant

!support

BeepBoopBeep
        Participant

!support

wikarn19

You show a lot of adaptation to calls and your building skills are decent. But playing prisoner with engi on freeroll and dying on level 3 and having 2 swamprunners in your ship+necro build aint gonna cut it in lihl. Also a skydragon with a zombie build. You need to improve your view on different units. Reroll timings has to be better aswell. So i have to deny this request.
            Already messaged you in pm.

Denied.

GLHF / Wikarn

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Vouch request Hectic’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S