Vouch Request – Horuseye

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Horuseye
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: FBG LTD
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: Horuseye
      Discord account: Horuseye#7494
      BattleTag on Bnet: Horuseye#2419
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      Played with a few in FBG Games – Carlos, Tin, Peedee, Yologeomancer, Sony, Inna and a few more.
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      Hey Guys,
      Im not playing perfect by any means, but I wanted to give it a try here. On FBG I dropped to about 800 elo in the beginning, but learned alot over the last months and am now back to around 1.1k. I think I have issues with mid game calls and reading the game fatness etc. after 10. Since other people will be calling in LIHL I would love to learn from them and get better that way. Never had any arguements and I follow advice/calls, so attitude also should’nt be a problem. I just attached 3 games from today, since I did’nt want to wait for perfect games that would make me look better than i actually am.
      Would love to get a chance!
      Best regards
      Horuseye

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by thegreatMOAMOA.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by thegreatMOAMOA.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by n1ll3.
      thegreatMOAMOA
      Participant

Game 1 : lod hr rev wanderer
        Your team : disc mw going hard yolo, priv, saber zombie dp mermaid

You are playing LOD HR yolo
        Good decision, it’s great yolo and it’s pointless to OB in any way early game with such a roll
        LOD level 1, acolyte lvl 2, you leak the furb, phantom lvl 3, hr level 5 + another acolyte, 2nd lod for level 7 with 6/3
        That 2nd acolyte was not really needed and you push from 4/2 to 5/3 to 6/3 which is not optimal but no big issue since you considered OB level 6 and then you would have been stuck with /1 lumberjack if you went 7/1.
        You miss some income not upgrading the king lvl 5 and end up selling this acolyte level 7 to reach your LOD (after getting some feed level 6)
        You are lucky your got feed level 6 otherwise you would never reach this 2nd LOD.
        You have the carry roll of your team, it’s better if you are the one upgrading attack level 5 and you can let the yolo rolls bank for HP level 7
        Still good game from now.
        They send 7 and you burn 3 heals, nothing you can do about this, huge king gold from level 7 and you decide to go 7/4 and get a revenant for 8.
        This 7/4 is way too greedy, staying 7/3 you can reach 2 hades level 10, covering hard your team there, instead you get SOV and 1 hades and kill 1 boss level 10 against some 700 lumber send on level 10.
        Teal and purple are 7/5 and 7/7 they really needed you for level 10.
        You are still really fat midgame with this strong early yolo, you go 7/5 and build crawler and sabers expecting a 16 race.

Decent game, some miss calculations to get your LOD on 7, and 7/4 is imo a big mistake, strong yolo still

2nd game : slavemaster PD gnolls

Standart slavemaster yolo for early game : 2/0 from lvl 1 to 3, you need indeed to cover 3, 520 val 4, 640 val lvl 5.
        You are doing pretty good against a 5 send and you plan to go aod level 8 with 7/3 level 7.
        Your team is sending full 7, I see that you are starting your 7/4 push couple of seconds before level 7 ends, which is a good move, you wanna see if you can both reach your aod + 7/4 depending on the king gold you get, I like it, you are pretty weak level 8-9 tho, with 1k val aod slavemaster level 8, and 9 is slavemaster weakness also, so I doubt it was the correct play to go for 7/4 if you could actually reach this 7/4+aod
        You leak couple of creeps level 8 which is fine since aod is less dead value than slaves, you rr level 9 to hold 9, you get a darkmage, you leak couple of creeps again on level 9 and you need to sell the gnolls you placed level 8 and a skeleton built on level 9 in order to reach the PD which is fine.

The call is to send 15, your teamates and yourself are all equaly fat pretty much at arena, but they have great rolls and yours is lightly worse, you decide to sacrifice for your team going 7/7 and leaking, you don’t even try to rr 50, great teamplay, rr is pointless indeed, you are the one who needs to leak for the team.

Good game !

3rd game : peewee icetroll lock komodo.

Your team is : sg crawler, ts infa sg, aqua aod.

You have 2 OB roll in your team you need to yolo, you have 3 options here :
        – RR in order to get a better yolo
        -peewee yolo
        -komodo yolo

Your team is weak level 2, peewee is a bad decision, you cover this level with 2 komodo, good play.

You build icetroll level 3, lock level 4, upgrade lock level 5, you are 7/3 level 7 and build a veteran and upgrade another lock for level 8, trident 9 with 7/4, another trident for level 10.

Great game, nothing to say, you optimized your yolo to his limit, barely holding all levels pre 10 and that was definitly your job this game considering your teamates rolls.
        The early warlock which is usally a trap unit to yolo with worked perfectly, well done.

to summurize :
        – solid build, good teamplay, strong yolos.
        – a bit too greedy, if your team needs you you need to stay low (hades hr game). I saw a lot of “start push cancel push, start push again” carefull with calculation, overpush can kill your lane if you fail math (lod hr reaching lod level 7 thank to the feed level 6)

Good luck for your trial !

n1ll3
        Participant

!denied

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S