Vouch request Hyo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hyo

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:Been obs’ing / playing with LIHL members
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:Hyo
      What is your Discord account?hyo#1990
      If possible, provide a list of players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:pretty much everyone i guess? 😀
      Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it (via Discord) to a “LIHL Admin” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: Still have some learning to catch up, but promise to ask & listen! =)

Thanks

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Anda.
      uncie
      Participant

Give him a trial, nice guy and active.

epicdeath
        Participant

!support hyozardous

inQ
          Participant

!support

PV-Serb
            Participant

!nosupport Great skills but toxic imo. I mean the worse behavior in all of FBG. Also I think Anda would agree with me. P.S. Listening to avenged sevenfold is literally automatic no support 😛

Paul Boulic
              Participant

!support
                learn fast and progress fast

nikzor1321
                Participant

Easiest !Support of my life for my guy Hyo, Takes every advice needed and really fast learner. Im sure with some time he’ll get way better.

justpush
                  Participant

IZZZZIIII support … Learn rly fast and always ask for advice! And i really like to hear him rage on voice chat when he lose

thegreatMOAMOA
                    Participant

!support
                      He s admin, I have no balls to !nosupport

Bens0nFCSP
                      Participant

heyo hyo!

if u are not signed, u obs like 80% of all games played, which is a super wow!

i did same before i was vouched back in the ol’ ent days, and i wanner tell u one thing: if u rly wanner improve your game, watch oldschool ppl, who have bad rolls. 80% of ppl here gonna play decent, when they have a good roll, but the percentage is way smaller for ppl who play bad or medium rolls optimally.

If good roll or not: Dont hesitate to ask ppl about hints! i saw u pretty often hesitating on building/ pushing decisions, which cost u time / lumber.

i saw u improving big time during the last months! also the time & energy u spent on moderating should impact!

big support!

ReDRuM
                        Participant

Accepted.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        Donate
                        Clan FBG Events
                        May 2024
                        M T W T F S S