Vouch request – Invokation (Invo)

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Vouch Requests Accepted Vouch request – Invokation (Invo)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Invokation
    Participant

Hey everybody,

I’m Invo, 30 years old and from Germany. Since I stoped playing LGTD on ENT arround 4 years ago, I just recently joined back to WC3 because of Reforged and I’ve already played around 30 public games on Battle.net to get back to my old experience. I’m also watching all videos of LForward and Epicdeath just to learn everything about the strategies in the new updated map (3.44i). Let’s dive into your questions:

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
      I’ve played several years ago on ENT and we even had a German guild just for playing Legion TD together.

Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      I was known under the nicknames Invo / Invokation and st4ffer.

Discord account:
      Invokation#4666 (already joined FBG)

BattleTag on Bnet:
      Invokation#21136

If possible, provide a list of FBG LTD players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      In the recent battlenet games I’ve played with JoPae, PARD, RELO and Rudey, which were decent players. I dont know if they already participate at FBG.

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      I’m really looking forward to learning more about this game, to meet new friends and hopefully play some day competetively at tournaments.

Please accept me 🙂

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Invokation.
      Quetra
      Participant

Sent PM on discord

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S