Vouch request Issi [Trial]

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Accepted Vouch request Issi [Trial]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Issi
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
      Dont remember all by now but played Dota-league, dotalicious, lots of IRC inhouse leagues etc back in the day. later played mostly on iccup with the russians even tho i dont understand shit, found it to be better than rgc and ent to find some decent level dota. Also play dota 2 currently divine used to be 6k party.

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      Issi^, Zeshade

What is your Discord account?
      Issi^#4291

If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      Talked to fantom on discord? dont know anyone

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      reforged is lame

Fieryfox

Hello and welcome to First Blood Gaming!

Reforged is indeed lame, but our inhouse games are still on BNet (whether classic or reforged).
        I haven’t seen you in a pub yet, and to really see if your skills are what you are implying pubs are a good place. However, since the current patch doesn’t reliably allow pub games, I will give you the chance to show your skills in our inhouse games.

Vouch Request
        : Trial Accepted

Our games are currently not recorded (due to the new patch) but future games, when shit gets fixed, will likely be recorded for stats.

Good luck in the inhouse games!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Vouch request Issi [Trial]’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S