Vouch request Karaoke, 3 good number i hope

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD Inhouse League (LIHL) Vouch Requests Denied Vouch request Karaoke, 3 good number i hope

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Karaoke
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: fbg, lihl trial and famous quiz lobbies

Discord account:Karaoke#4036

BattleTag on Bnet:Karaoke#2973

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: bulgarian mafia, turd mods clearly and some others like the ROTER BARON

Any additional information that you would like to provide: won’t stop

Also please attach some replays so we can analyse your current skill level

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by wikarn19.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by wikarn19.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by thegreatMOAMOA.
      wikarn19

1st game you place heli ranger and rr into lubber wagon colt necro. You keep both units and mix it with undead. You stay 3/0 for level 3 and leak 4 creeps + bo and horse. With standard undead you would mid and your team wouldn’t rip. You do a fine yolo with 630 value for 5 and 6. Your team has mola and you save 130 gold on level 6 to get an aod for 7 with 7/2. I stopped watching the replay at this point because this was a very bad play.

I wouldn’t keep helicopter with this roll, it’s too greedy and fucks your build. Being 3/0 for 3 with undeads and leaking isn’t good. I would probably keep the ranger and 4 lubbers because you can ez mid 10 when you have necro meliai.
        Necro or rider add for 7 instead of aod would make you kill more creeps and get your 7/3 on the wave much easier. Also the aod isn’t the best for level 10.

2nd game you play zombie dm ywd harpy and dwarf t2 on freeroll.
        Good standard game, you send warrs and you cover 2, they don’t come 2 and you get dm on 3. I would consider staying 2/0 even for this level because they leak 20 creeps for it. But it worked out fine. You build dwarf t2 for level 4 which is ok, just a weirdish placement. For 5 you get ywd and you up a zombie for 6 being 5/2. The correct play for this situation for sure. They come at 6 and you go mid and eat some there. You mid 7 to furmit and go mid 10 as well and the enemy dies. I would advice against 5 harpies for level 10 and get 2 unupped with 1 upped instead. A good replay where you make good decisions and carry the game.

There are minimal things you could change to make a better build. But all in all i think you did an excellent job to carry your teammates. Good push timings and a very nice build.

3rd game you get aqua, you have good positioning and you try to cover 3 with 410 value and you go mid. Your team still leaks 50 to the king. Nothing you can do here. You mix it with sprite for 5 which isn’t the worst but would advice against it. You do tb for 7 to minimize deadval. And you reroll on 8 into spitter heli. You kill 2 boss on 10 and leaving a boss 10% hp with 7/4. Good build and setup nice for 10.

Nothing to be displeased about in this game, good build and good setup with a simple roll.

4th game I picked a game where I played against you. You have zombie malf colt infantry and dp in your roll and you start 2/0 zombie for 2nd zombie on 2. I would probably start malf with this roll because I hate zombie so much and you have good adds for it. But starting zombie is good aswell. You get malf and 2 colts for level 3. I would try to setup a build for 7 and 10 as quick as possible. So staying 2/0 getting a rider or some infantrys would probably be better. You have 0 riders in your build for level 7 and you stay 7/2, not reaching your 7/3 during the wave. I would advice to get some riders to kill more units and help your team since you had thorn as spell. I don’t hate your build tho, you have a infantry in front of zombie that you want to wallpull for 10. You stay 7/3 for 10 and leak 1 boss with a decent setup.

This game you have an op roll and you don’t manage to carry it for your team. I think it might have been better to stay lower for 7 and damage even more with your adds. You would become fatter for level 10 and probably went mid, making it easier for your team to win.

I spoke to you about the first game and it felt like you grasped your mistakes. I do believe you have enough skill to get a 3rd trial in lihl.

Trial granted.

GLHF

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S