Vouch Request KayLaniLei [Trial]

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Trial Vouch Request KayLaniLei [Trial]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    FemmeFatale
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I was playing for many years on GGC (Garena) client + RGC + inhouses on Hamachi with my friends. I was not playing in any leagues.
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Elriko, Fieryfox, QuanYing
      What is your Discord account? KayLaniLei#3956
      If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Elriko, Fieryfox, QuanYing
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: Hi, my name is Paul, iam 30 and I’am from Poland, i really like to play DotA, i like hard kickass games so i think playing Inhouses will provide me better experience than playing pubs with noobs, my skill is decent, you will judge it yourself, I’am very happy to be here ! 🙂

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by FemmeFatale.
      • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Fieryfox.
      FemmeFatale
      Participant

*one mistake
        Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: I was playing on nick KayLaniLei and eXXXXor.

Fieryfox

Welcome kay!
          I vouch for you indeed!

After obsing one of our inhouse games you will be accepted for trial, See you around!

Vouch Request: Trial Accepted.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Vouch Request KayLaniLei [Trial]’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S