Vouch Request Kiprockz

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    kiprockz
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: Kiprockz
      Discord account: Kip#4599
      BattleTag on Bnet: kiprockz#11850
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: GoldenPants, Reid, Pituca, Beepboop, Tinsolder, Wikarn, Root, Striker, Speedyrow
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:

Also please attach some replays so we can analyse your current skill level

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by thegreatMOAMOA.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by thegreatMOAMOA.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by wikarn19.
      kiprockz
      Participant

Another replay

Attachments:
        BeepBoopBeep
        Participant

Support!

moduca

Haven’t checked the replays but I have played a lot of games with Kip and believe he is above the FBG average level and would benefit from trial.

!support

Pituca.

Striker
            Participant

One of my sons from when I was a mentor!

Support, he has a good approach to improvement, is a chill dude, and at a good enough level to trial imo.

goldenpants
              Participant

Support

Anda

Hello Kip.As long as i am admin you will not be part of LIHL.

Thats because our Moderators have retired for the time being and i took the Moderation over for this transition period till we have a new admin Team.Atm we are having 2 applicants for the position, and 1-2 possible more in the backpocket which arent official yet. We will use this opportunity to have our veteran mods give over the staff to the possible new people and go through your application replays with them and let them get some experience. I will message you when a new Admin will handle this. Feel free to add additional replays in the meantime.

MonkeyTown
                  Participant

Disc-Holder game:
                    Your roll: gnoll, landlubber, gategaurd, ywd, disc, dragonhawk
                    Team: ns start with :aco,spitter,ns,void drag, ship, hydra
                    disc start with: proton, slave, raider, troll fighter, disc, neo
                    clock start with: spectre, geo,mw,ywd,ts,god
                    You decide with team that you start 3 0 yolo with disc and that clock player holds with ts.
                    Your team sends lvl 2 and you are 4 0 adding 1 gnoll in front and saving for second disciple, good.
                    You goal them on 2 and since they skip you follow your plan.
                    Both team send level 4 but you don’t mind because disc clear. You are 6/1 leaking sends+2 vs bo and commander and you push 7/2 during 4. Good push because you needt to push and you want to provide maximum amount of lumber. Your team leak 17 to king vs 26.
                    your team resends lvl 5 and you add 1 privateer for lvl 5. I do not understand this decision because gategaurd + gnolls add gives faster push earlier and can help u clear 7 with more disciples if that is your plan.
                    Again you goal them with 34+/- king leaks when you spot 1 pink malf mid. You pushed 7/3 during 5 and you add 2 lubbers for 6. Both teams send 7 and you are 925 value with 3 privateers, saving 86 gold on level start. You leak half the wave vs a small send but it doesn’t matter because your clock+ts lane is super fed . What I truly don’t understand at this part of game is why you choose to get privateers and deny your yolo. You should know that this was a chaos game and your job was to yolo tho the max because your NS player had a better setup roll to hold 10 and you have way more clear potential with gategaurd+disc in such a fat game. At end of lvl 7 your team is 4 heals with tm vs 2 heals shockwave. You add dragonhawk on lvl 8 and decide to go for hold lvl 10 with 7/3. Your ns lane pushes 7/5. On lvl 10 you are 1960 value with 7/3 getting your griffin, gnolls and 1 ywd. You get a t1 blocker. Both team send full lvl 10 and you leak 1 boss. Velens have 153 to 189 dmg and adding the heal of a ywd is not gonna buff any unit on your lane. Would be better to spam gnolls so your bigger units have more chances to stay alive and do dps. Most likely you would be mid in that setup. Level 10 ends up your team 4 heals vs 0 heals. Both teams send lvl 14 and you are 3.7k value with dm+ griffin setup. You are mid lvl 14 and win the game.
                    Conclusion: It is understandable that you transitioned from yolo to holder but your team could have a better setup into midgame with red building for 10.Not taking a better clear position on 7 with better push can be risky in lihl games because your difference in build can lead to a difference in heals on lvl 7. Overtaking reds ns+ship+hydra+spitter hold potential and adding a ywd for 10 is a suboptimal play. Privateers truly shine if they receive their upgrades for surviving levels early on. They are empty value if you add them later on. Rating: 6.5/10.

MonkeyTown
                    Participant

Ghoul-Cannon game:
                      Your roll: mili, ghoul,cannon,overseer,alchemist, moongaurd
                      Team: turret start with: gnoll,spitter,turret,helicopter,grizzly,dp
                      lubber start with: parrot, landlubber,malf,void dragon, ts, neo
                      lubber start with: militia,landlubber,captain,medicine man, grizzly, seer of darkness
                      You start 1 ghoul, 4 0 push and keep the whisp because enemy doesn’t send. You know you should be the lumber bitch for this game because other lanes have hold potential. You place cannon on 2nd spot in front of ghoul. You up cannon for lvl 3 and your team sends and you goal them small. Your team spots that they didn’t do any king at all and you should know that your team is weak at lvl 5. You full risk lvl 4 with 390 value and you leak 2 creeps mid. It would be better to add 1-2 militias for lvl 4 because you can leak with 390 value to no send depending on the focus of the canon. There is no reason for you to give free scout. It didn’t matter much because west alrdy planned to bomb level 5 but giving the extra scout is not needed. You gave up your push on lvl 4 and stayed 6/1 to add second cannon lvl 5 and you leak 4 birds and sends vs furmit whelp spirit. Good decision. I hope you realize that if you place the cannon with only 1 spot inbetween the ghoul that the ghoul will run of to suicide. It shared no dmg with the first cannon and that is why I personally prefer to leave 2 spot inbetween the ghoul and cannon. Your team leaked 9 to king. You full push and end up 7/4 on lvl 7 and you leak 16 units to no send. Since you have tm and clear potential you could easily get a third unupped cannon in front for clearing. If west didn’t have thornmail they could easily break 3 lanes with just a furmit send. You get a third cannon diagional to your cannon in front of ghoul for 8 and you rr. Good decision to reroll because you don’t need more than 3 cannons and you get spitter + tbs + hydra reroll for mid game. You leak 12 units on lvl 8 with 870 value and it would be better to place the cannon in front at wall for optimal focus. You add sprite + load magic dmg to have 950 value with 7/5 and you push /6 during 9. You up thunderbird lvl 9 and stay 7/6 for mid game potential. That is wise if you want to be relevant lvl 15 but seeing that your team has 3x 7/3 push you most likely need to be the leaker midgame if you want a 15 send, unless someone takes that role over with a late push but that is suboptimal. Both team send full lvl 10 and all your overbuild lanes aren’t mid.
                      After lvl 10 your team has 3 heals and west has 1 in a TM vs TM game. You add tbs for arena, win it and add sprite for 11 turning the game into a no leak mid game. West leaks 12-13-14 to still force a 15 send and your team sends also. You have 2 hydra and tbs setup for anti 15. You are 3600 value and leak 4 centaurs, firelord and double kraken versus double kraken firelord behe send. Your team has 1 mid and you leak 18 to mid and don’t burn a heal but the 10.6k send did not kill west and they survive with 0 heals. If you pushed and fed your team there was a big chance that west would die to a bigger send. You push from 7/6 to 7/8, place some sea giant and rr. I think this rr is too early because you don’t get anything good from it and hydra’s are pretty versatile units for lvl 20-21 or make you leak slower in a race level. Your team wins second arena and west sends lvl 21 but your team eats it. Your team sends 30k lvl 27 and it is fail send and game ends in draw.
                      Conclusion: You went for good early push and made a good decision to get 2 upped cannons + ghoul for level 5. The leak on lvl 4 was unnecessary because your team went ob mode after 3 wanting a fast game into 7. Adding a small cannon level 7 would optimize your clear and your send because you need 2 jacks on lvl 6 reducing your send/income/hold potential. Cannon placement on 8 made you leak more than you wanted and deciding to stay /6 push to be relevant mid game with 3 heroes wasn’t worth because your team did not have the wood to KO West with 3 heals vs 1 heal. You are familiar with this yolo and you can optimize it. Rating 7/10.

MonkeyTown
                      Participant

Random Replay: https://wc3stats.com/games/172153
                        You lost this game so I did not read teamchat
                        Your first roll is weak: tuskar, eggsack,footman,priest,druid,steamroller.
                        You push, place 2x egg + footman and reroll. Good.
                        You reroll into gnoll, spitter,footman,troll fighter, apparition, steamroller.
                        You sell eggsacks and play 1 guard lvl 1.
                        Team: turret start with: orc warrior, geomancer, turret, helicopter, alchemist, moongaurd
                        disc start with: eng, wanderer, raider, troll fighter, disc, steamroller
                        ea start with: acolyte, archer,tribesman, mudmen, wandigo, dragonhawk
                        There are 3 ways to play this game with team setup. Either you guys full yolo and make it a chaos game, you clodge lvl 5 or you have 3 yolos and you try to overbuild with guard spitters because that is only way to survive with your roll and be usefull for team lvl 7+10 . You stay 2 0, add footmen on 2 and second guard on 3. Your team sends 3 and west eats it with zombie+necro and privateer mid. You push 6/1 and add 1 spitter for lvl 5. Enemy team doesn’t send and your team gets immolation. You push to 7.3 and you leak 8 golems. You add 1 spitter and 1 carion for 7. Both team send 7 and your team has 1 heal mola vs 1 heal tm after 7. You stay /3 and spam spitters and gnolls for 10 because you don’t have a true 10 holder in game. You leak 1 boss and your turret lane is mid, leaking 7 velens to king while team west eats your send. You place troll fighter and push /5. I would have sold some gnolls and taken 50 rr after placing troll fighter checking if you get something to hold with because you have weak lanes and auto lose a 14/15 race. Your reroll after 11 into butcher and focus on spamming them. West is forcing leaks and they send 10.2k value on 14 where your team skips and your team has no mid. You guys leak 57 units to king and lose.
                        Conclusion: Calls and builds are going hand in hand with eachother and with the calls 3 into 7 I think you played a safe game, getting luck with immolation and pushing with team to be 7-3 for lvl 10 to dmg it. If you wanted to hold 7 you needed to be very low, maybe even 2 0 and I don’t believe it is worth to stay that low with no future in your roll and with immolation king spell. You did what you could probably following team calls but if you don’t make a chaos game it is hard to win with 0 real holders. I would love to see how you would do when your team would try to make it a chaos game. In lihl those games will most likely be chaos or with clodge so I cannot really comment on this game. You did your job damaging level 10 and not getting stuck 7/3. Rating 6.5/10.

NS-Hydra-Holder: Short review
                        You did a nice hold in your ns+ heli + sentry + hydra 5/1 lvl 7 mid in a fast king 7 game from both sides. I’m a bit sad you didn’t play sg start with funky riders but you took the reroll and set it up perfectly. With feed from your team you were huge mid lvl 10. Keeping the heli and risking early made you super strong midgame. Rating: 8/10.

Overall:
                        You are familiar with the units and know how to mix them. You work and communicate with your team and that is most important to win games. I believe there is not much to learn in fbg and I hope you can focus on your role in your team. Try to optimize build potential and try to adapt to lihl games. Good luck on your lihl trial.

thegreatMOAMOA
                        Participant

approved, gl for trial

wikarn19

Denied.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Donate
                          Clan FBG Events
                          May 2024
                          M T W T F S S