Vouch Request – kooze

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kooze
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: Kooze. Markooze.
      Discord account: Kooze#5165
      BattleTag on Bnet: Kooze#11275
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: speedyrow, wikarn, golden. Played with random lihl players on fbg, from time to time (deadmau5,virus, wezy, epic, ben)
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: I have played lgtd for years now. over 5k games on 1200 ent bot. many games on fbg. I am competitive player and interested in playing at a high level, however, I believe I’ve learned all that i can from fbg bot. I added some replays for viewing pleasure.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Hyo.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by hunomiai.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      Speedyrowky
      Participant

!support
        Nice guy, good reading of the game, skill player, and nothing to learn in fbg.
        Immo, he deserve a trial for sure

gl

goldenpants
        Participant

!support

hunomiai
          Participant

Ea replay: I don’t think you get all the lumber back from 7/9 during 11. Otherwise perfectly played.

Pheonix-78-skip-13:
            Your roll: parrot, panda, watcher, merm, zombie, pd
            Your team: malf+lock+polar+druid, cw+ywd, ygg+zombie+novice+flying

You have a pro midgame roll and fine lvl 10 roll. You can do a good yolo with this. You also have ob option but that’s risky. It all depends on what your team does and when enemy sends.

You place zombie and rr. There’s no need to reroll that. You roll into murloc, egg, watcher, overseer, wandigo, neo. You keep the zombie and go 3/0. The cw player rr into aqua.

Enemy sends war and the malf player is mid with half hp malf and full hp lock. He meets 26 leaks with 4 war in front. You push 4/0 asap with 24 gold in the bank. You basically force your team to send 2 and have to hope you get to send pre inc. Your build also becomes crap if the send is not a goal. This push is too risky. Your 4/0 doesn’t matter that much to your team since you all already get a lot of lumber from the time on lvl 1. And it only would cost your lane a wisp since the rest of your team basically leaked nothing. Your lane can still yolo just fine. Luckily you get to send bo pre inc for lvl 2 and you get your egg. The send is also big goal with 34 king leaks and big bounties so you get wandigo for 3.

Rest of the game was played well. Good placement, good push. I dont know if the leak on 4 was intentional but it was good. For lvl 11 I would have sold the egg that was off the wall and put magna next to the dragon.

The “random” replay you uploaded: The full push on 1 after they sent war was a bit risky. The rr on 3 was good. Your build this game was good. Nice mid 7 and 10.

I think you know enough to get a trial. Remember to ask questions when in doubt. Trial granted.

MonkeyTown
            Participant

Accepted.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S