Vouch Request – Law3

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Law3
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I’ve played Legion TD back in 2015. Joined LIHL in ENT 1 week before season 8 end – played whole of LIHL season 9 and won it. Then I stopped playing due to work.

Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: Law3 should be enough.

Discord account: Soulless#4877

BattleTag on Bnet: Law3#2985

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Beep, Occu, Virus, Reid, deadmauz, kooze, evan, ranz, hitsu, n1llz, stathis, reena and many more.

Any additional information that you would like to provide: I’m a “hardcore gamer” and I like to challenge myself in becoming ‘le best’ in everything that I play. I’m happy to listen and follow more skilled players as of my current state. I have no doubts that I’ll do good as I don’t particularly TK. I’m being told from various LIHL members when we play together that I should do good in LIHL so I’m applying.

Also please attach some replays so we can analyze your current skill level: I’m not going to pick up my best replays or anything like that. I literally attached the last 6 games I uploaded from the discord channel (so you see my communication as well) I think is more important overall understanding and decision making in certain situations instead of uploading the perfect games that happen from time to time. Some things you may not like but I adapted based on FBG plays/skills so they might be wrong. Happy to improve.

Law3
      Participant

Uploading a bit more “try-hard” replays from last 2 days as I started to play a bit more serious than before (was mainly testing the limits in fbg in the above ones)

elektro
        Participant

give this man a vouch

OccupyW.Street
          Participant

A very competetive gamer over all. He will always try to improve and has the right mentality to fit in LIHL. I am sure he will adapt fast. He is also a LIHL season winner.

+Support!

Hitsugaya
            Participant

Big support

root
              Participant

vouch request done in voice, approved for trial

– rooted

Legionaire
                Participant

Ez Support

Hyo

Accepted on 15/06.

Processing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The topic ‘Vouch Request – Law3’ is closed to new replies.
                  Donate
                  Clan FBG Events
                  April 2024
                  M T W T F S S