Vouch Request liftwaffe

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    liftwaffe
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: noteworthy lihl for some weeks
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: liftwaffe
      What is your Discord account?
      If possible, provide a list of players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: uncle
      Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it (via Discord) to a “LIHL Admin” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: I’d like another chance

ReDRuM
      Participant

Skillwise you did okay during your trial.

Attitudewise we had some concerns during your few weeks, especially with uncie.
        Stating:
        “If possible, provide a list of players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: uncle” is from moderation view not even close to be funny. You should rather try to solve conflicts, especially as trial.

If this continues and we notice increasing/stable bad attitude we will deny this vouch request without any warning.

Nevertheless, we will grant you the second chance with a closer look at your behavior.

PM me which Discord account should be vouched because I have 3 from you.

Processed.

uncie
        Participant

If this continues and we notice increasing/stable bad attitude we will deny this vouch request without any warning.

It’s too late , he already start his bad behave and flaming . Just unvouch him.

thegreatMOAMOA
          Participant

!support

PV-Serb
            Participant

!nosupport

ReDRuM
              Participant

Denied.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Vouch Request liftwaffe’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S