Vouch request meinert

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Meinert
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: i used to play lihl way back on ent, but not for long as i quickly got kicked out due to lack of listening to advice. Some advices were probably good, but i was very immature (like 15 y/o) so i did what ever i wanted. i’ve changed my attitude since then, and keep in mind that i don’t know everyting about the game.

Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: Arkantos/Meinert
      Discord account: Arkantos
      BattleTag on Bnet: Arkantos#21961
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Monkeytown for sure, i guess a lot of others know me aswell.
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: If i get in, i’ll let my voice be heard in game, but always go with what the majority of team wants.

I attached 3 rather recent replays, where i think i did pretty good. i can easily see how many would disagree with some of my choices these games, and they might be right, but the games had good outcomes. fx i go engi egg over butcher, cause we have 2 hold alrdy.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Hyo.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      dpteacher

I have played a couple games with you and I can easily say that you are definetely ahead of 95% of the fbg players mechanical-/buildingwise (including myself). And even though you seem to know you are pretty good I liked that you dont fear to ask the teams opinion on the game calls.
        Must be one of the most easy vouches for long time
        !support

Meinert
        Participant

Very moodlifting comment to read, tyvm dpteacher 🙂

viruskiril
          Participant

!nosupport – last 2 games i played drop zombie and rr on one into full dead roll and being usseles lane, next game push 7/9 into no leak 13,14 when we have 4 heals and confirmed mids 13,14.

Meinert
            Participant

Gonna kill this virus with kindness,

Here is me talking about one replay if u wanna watch, talking somenonse about rider aswell, just found out it’s relly hard to talk with yourself

Meinert
              Participant

I just wanna add that i am aware, i make an (imo) huge missplay on 6, where i push 1 wisp after they send. Monkey brain wants to push after a send, but forgets that they come re 7. I think i could have actually made 3 rider over tot if i didnt push, wish i guess would hold a lot better. Also i claim that blue rips to a send on 3, but i’m actually not sure about that.

7years
                Participant

Hi Meinert, thanks for your application. Here is some feedback:

Game 1:
                  You got really op roll (lod/colt/tot/lock) that leaves you with many options
                  You decide to go for hold lane, since you are just mid any level you want in early and midgame.
                  You correctly anticipate 6 send from them. This is no rocket science since they scout you pure shit 6 and op 5. Nevertheless, good call to risk 5 into building hades for 6. Personally, I would have pushed 3/1 pre 5 instead of adding a small lock for 5. It basically does nothing for you both 5 and 6 and lumberjack is such an important upgrade.
                  I like that you insist on skipping 6, was for sure the right call but you were out-lihl’d here and you end up on the worse end of things with that 6v6 send.
                  Same thing on 7. I think it is okay to do tot over 3 rider since its way less dead value for any level after 7. Plus it got you an additional whisp. You are mid 7 anyway and it doesn’t make a huge difference if you eat 5 or 10 creeps mid.
                  In the end you do the right call to send 12 with them and win the game.
                  Summary:
                  9/10. You obviously got everything you ever needed this game and so the roll kind of played itself and there’s not much to say about that. I like how you read the game and anticipated their calls and adapted your play/calls accordingly. Good communication with team as well. Just maybe cool it a bit with the “I told you so” 😉

Game 2:
                  You have engi/egg/sprite/mudman/zombie/warchief
                  Your team has an aqua yolo, a decent sg hold lane and kappa who seems to be going down the colt ob route.
                  You decide to start egg engi and let your hold lanes carry. I can definitely see the logic here. However, you can get a decent yolo with zombie start as well and be way more useful in midgame. You have an absolute beast roll that allows you to cover 14+15 with early 7/5.
                  Nevertheless, you play engi+egg quite well, being 7/3 pre lvl 5. With enemy going straight 5 your choice pays off.
                  Sidenote: your focus is pretty lucky on 4+6 allowing you to basically hold both levels with minimal value.
                  You manage to end up 3v1 heal with stomp vs mola, in part due to your good kc.
                  You reach mutant and another egg for 8 with 7/4. Just a dream engi game so far.
                  You stay 7/4 for 9 and add a tb to hold. You hold 9 and push 7/6. Good call since all you need this game is wood.
                  Its 2v0 heals. Enemy has no choice but to send 14. You decide to skip however. Honestly looking at their lanes and your wood, it was for sure game over for them if you send 14. But your rolls are just too strong for you to die 14, so skip was alright call.
                  You send 17 and they die.
                  Summary:
                  7/10. It’s quite tricky to judge a game that goes so hard in your favor. The choice to start engi+egg definitely payed off in this game. It’s sort of a “high-risk / above-average-reward” choice. I believe in most other games zombie (aka “low-risk / always-decent reward”) would have been more useful. Just imagine both teams going k7, or literally any other call than 5. In this scenario you very likely end up just dead lane with engi as both your hold lanes take all the feed. That being said, you executed the egg+engi play really well. Plus you did good king control and communicated actively.

Game 3:
                  You have lod/inf/sabre.
                  Enemy sends wars, you eat most mid and reach 5/0 for lvl 2.
                  You are already cantbreak pretty much no matter how you play it from there on out.
                  You go 560 value for 4 with 5/1, having 3 infs and 1 sentry behind lod. I don’t think it was necessary to ob 4 at all. Level 1 was fairly quick and there were no leaks after. You also had 3x priv lane with 3/0 to cover 4. For sure fast 7/1 was the way to go here instead of adding 2 more or less dead value infs. You would still be pretty strong for 5 even with 7/1.
                  You push 6/1 after 4 and up sabre for 5. You go mid vs their send together with your priv lane. Game is pretty much decided at this point.
                  You push 7/2 and get hades + tuskar for lvl 7. Good choice since you tm and mid to any weaker send. Its now 4v1 heal in your favor.
                  You decide to follow shambles plan to skip 10. I like that you agreed to that and didn’t try to push through your plan to send 10.
                  You go 7/3 and reach 2 hades 2 zeus for 10 (2140 value / 80 inc).
                  You go mid along with your priv lane and the game is just completely over at this point. You eventually kill them 14.
                  Summary:
                  8/10 – but again quite hard to judge. You played it well for sure, but it doesn’t need a whole lot of skill to carry with lod after getting feed on lvl 1.

I looked at your last five games on fbg to see how you do with more challenging rolls and in games that don’t go perfectly for you (from newest to oldest).

Game 1:
                  You have aqua and add an ent to your build on lvl 2. This is really not needed since you stayed 3/0 and would clear vs any send anyway. You push from 3/0 to 5/0 even though 3 send is fairly likely. You add another ent and aqua for 3. You leak quite hard with 390 value vs bo, plus now you have 40 dead ent value, not ideal.
                  For 5 you have 179 gold and spend it on 3 aqua + another ent that you had just sold on lvl 4. Better would have been to sell the remaining ent and build copter+aqua.
                  Takeaways: do better math, don’t build tk shit you don’t need, don’t push for 3 when your team needs cover. Also, it’s better to build aquas more in front as you ran out of space to build behind aqua really quickly.
                  3/10

Game 2:
                  You have slave/sprite/polar/ship/dark priest. As good a roll as one can hope for. You start boat. Why not slave? It is basically better any level until 6 and gives you really nice bonus gold. Boat gives you 3/0 start, true, but you end up adding 3 sprites until 3. That’s a lot of dead value for any lvl after 4 and will make your life pretty hard on lvl 8. Enemy hasn’t sent yet so you stay 3/0 and up a tb for 4. Really don’t like that decision. How likely is it they come 4? Maybe 10-20%? And even if they do, you already have 3 (!!) obs for lvl 4. If you decide to stay low for 4 it’s generally fine if you can carry any level after as well. But in your case you would just die to a 5 send and ob for nothing. You keep ob for 5 by adding another boat. Sure, your team can use a cover, but you set your lane up to be just really bad for 5 so if they come here it is full disaster, no hold no push. You build polar in front of ship for lvl 6 – it should definitely go behind if you ask me (especially since you don’t even upgrade it for 7). You add a dark priest for 7. You leak small with 4/0 vs their send, not ideal. You add more dark priests for 10 but still leak 2 boss with 7/2. Honestly you managed to throw away a roll that’s almost too good to be true by doing just really bad ob build.
                  1/10

Game 3:
                  Another insane roll: hatch/lock/malf/polar/disc/lod
                  You start disc which is always good (there is a case to be made for starting lod since your team was pretty bad 10). You instantly go 4/0 and just add a hatch for lvl 2. Usually it’s quite risky to commit to 4/0 before you see 2 send, but in your case it was okay since you did have malf / hatchlings as backup for lvl 3. You place polar behind the disc at wall on 5. More ideal is diagonally next to the disc that’s behind. It can get stuck behind discs and not tank as well. You decide to upgrade magna on 6. Think that’s a fine decision since you really don’t wanna lose any value on 6 with your carry roll and you just delay your push slightly. You build lod on 8 and setup anti 10, good choice. You go mid on 10.
                  8/10

Game 4:
                  You have novice gateguard polar and trash. You drop gateguard and polar and rr. For sure you need to drop a novice before you decide to rr. You can even play novice polar, it’s pretty strong yolo. You rr into spec ghoul harpy void dragon boat. You sell and start boat. That’s fine since you would rip lvl 3 with any other start. You add void dragon 2. You full risk lvl 3 and just build 2 specs. You don’t have anything useful to add anyway, so I agree with that risky choice. You add more specs to cover 4. It fucks up your great yolo potential, but in this case I actually agree with it cause your team is not that great 4+5 and you can just stay low to cover 5 as well – which you do in the end and eat their send. You push 7/3 since mola and upgrade big boat on 7. Game ends on 8 when enemy sells. Overall while I disagree with your starting choice you played it well after.
                  7/10

Game 5:
                  You have gnoll/wolf/gateguard/mudman/wyv/pd. You drop 2 gateguards and rr. I would have preferred dropping wyv of wolf since it is more important to have something efficient for lvl 5/6. Even if you rr into full shit – if you have wyv you can still yolo quite well until 8. You rr into gnoll/ogre/wagon/polar/ship/god. You sell both gateguards and start ship. Alright choice – but imo you could have easily gone full greed and 4/0 start with wagons/ogre into magna 5. With this roll you are never hold anyway, so why not max out the yolo potential with wagons. You go 4/0 after 2 anyway and add 3 wagons for 3. You add second ship for 5 and leak 13 creeps to no send. For sure you needed magna here or polar + gnoll/ogre. You decide to go suicide after lvl 6, which at this point is probably the best you can do.
                  4/10

Summary:
                  Overall it was quite a close call. On the one hand you seem to know how to play most rolls well, you also communicate actively and show great initiative to think ahead and make calls. On the other hand I saw a bunch of strange builds and some tk ob decisions, especially in the random replays. Nevertheless, I want to give you the chance to prove yourself in trial. This is also based on the feedback of other players and mods who assured me that you have improved quite a bit since your last vouch request, both in terms of skill as well as attitude. Good luck in your trial!

Meinert
                  Participant

I agree i play my last 3 games rly bad, just felt off that day and only played cause i had nothing else to do at the time. Also see the logic in the other feedback, about the rr thing, sometimes i place wrong units before rr cause i feel like i dont have enough time to think before wisp is made. Anyway thank you very much for the trial!

MonkeyTown
                    Participant

denied

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The topic ‘Vouch request meinert’ is closed to new replies.
                    Donate
                    Clan FBG Events
                    May 2024
                    M T W T F S S