Vouch Request Melphis20

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Melphis
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I have a lot of experience in 1200 LTD
      Provide a list of aliases. Melphis20 (Only play on the one account)
      If possible, provide a list of players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      Viserion, Mudman, Panda, Legionare, epicdeath

Any additional information that you would like to provide: Been playing 1200 for good 55 years, I am not perfect and can improve for sure, but think my overall game is good. Also I provide no toxicity and bad vipes 🙂

epicdeath
      Participant

This guy is pretty decent as I remember, regardless people with skill below 1200 average have been given trials with some success so I see no reason to not give this bloke a go

ReDRuM
        Participant

Since you didn’t provide any replay, I just picked random ones from ENT.

1) http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11866052.w3g
          Your roll is: Skele, Spitter, Tribe, Flying, Komodo and WC.
          You play a decent yolo with flying/dm start, you have perfect values for every level except 5 (695 is big ob) and push 7/3 for 7 without leaking any level. After that you mid all levels enemy is sending. Placement is fine all game long. Carried your team here.

Decent replay – only small mistake was ob on 5.

2) http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11856198.w3g
          You have a dead roll, only playable tower is infantry.
          Standard infa game, nothing to criticize at all. Trying to hold hold 10 with 3 pyros and zeus since your team really sucks 10 is fine. Send is just too big and you leak 3 bosses. After 10 you reroll into goliath/neo/ghost with 130inc. It will be a 17 race without leaks. You failplace the golis behind the pyros and build only 1 neotank. I guess with better placement (golis in front) and some more neos you could have gone mid.

Average replay

3) http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11856080.w3g
          You place 2 raider and reroll into skele, ghoul, watcher, tot, zombie, warden.
          Keeping the raiders is fine, you add a ghoul for one and go mid vs warrs. You play your roll afterwards decent, good building decisions/values on all levels, no leaks (except the send levels) with 7/4 on 7, no late pushes. Your team sadly looses on 10 but can’t say you did any mistake with your dead roll.

Good replay.

I remember you as a decent player from 1200+. You are a good guy, easy to get along with. Your replays also look decent enough to give it a chance.

Please get familiar with our rules before playing.

Happy Gaming and good luck!

Legionaire
          Participant

!support

ReDRuM
            Participant

Accepted.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S