Vouch Request – memel0rd

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    memel0rd
    Participant

Previous LTD Experience:
      – I’ve played a fair number of LTD games on ENT. Not sure how many exactly as it was across multiple accounts, but at least over 2-3K games. I started out playing Mega, doing solo lanes, crosses and all that.
      – Eventually, got much more interested in the 1200+ lobbies where I played AT LEAST 1K games (realistically, probably more). I believe my most used account was called ‘PayhaGaming’ – this must have been about 4-5 years ago or so.
      – I realize that it’s been a while, and that not many people might recognize me here. And at the start I’ll definitely be a bit rusty, but I’m just looking for a community to play in as ENT has been dead for a while. Pretty calm person and trying to learn, meaning while I may not be that good in the beginning I am trying to learn which involves listening and looking at other people’s builds etc.
      – Bit unsure of the format here, but if there are ‘lower ranked’ games (equivalent to Mega on ENT, that is probably the place I would want to start getting back into the game).

List of names:
      – PayhaGaming is the only I remember that I used on ENT when playing.
      – Outside of that, I don’t think there’s much I can provide that anyone from this community would potentially recognize.

BattleTag on Bnet: PoppyLifton #2452
      Discord: Big_SHeD#3089

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by hal9k.
      • This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by hal9k.
      hal9k

Trial granted

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by hal9k.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Vouch Request – memel0rd’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S