Vouch Request – Mira

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mira
    Participant

Hello there!
      I’m Mira – my name shall be everywhere the same (BattleTag on Bnet, Discord or here in forum).
      As many of ppl in here I also played on ENT 1200+ many..many games back then, after great pause (played other games) I found FBG and started playing both DotA and LTD FBG games again (in DotA I ended up being 3rd in overall ranking with my one and only active seasson) so I consider myself as a gamer who loves to improve.
      Recently I only play LTD and after quite many games played (and watched as observer – many! LIHL games inlcuded) I decided to take a next step to vouch in here as I believe I met the requirements to confidently try to be vouched – be it various experiences within builds (which is most important) as well as 1300+ elo, I am 1417 elo rn.
      I believe I know most of current LIHL players by name cuz I watched the games, that doesn’t mean they should know me back.. so naming them might go nowhere heh.
      Finally for my replayes I can’t provide my “best” ones but collected five during November 22 I hope it covers something and if it’s not enough I make sure to focus on given elements that are lacked within the replays and would provide more if needed.

PS: apparently made this VR in wrong topic, so I moved it in here.

Thank you so much for your time. Hopefully see ya LIHL mighty bois.
      Mira

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Hyo.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by wikarn19.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      Mira
      Participant

based on the notifications (thank you!), only one of the submited replays works, the fifth one (due to the wc3 update and different versions, replays can not be watched anymore, which sucks), so please give me the necessary time to upload new ones (I can only drop one now from yesterday). I try to submit them within days/weeks, let’s see – thanks for understanding and happy 2023!

Mira
        Participant

Hey, submitting 3 replays (please also note that the “LTD_FBG_gameplay5_mira_holder” shall be still valid and watchable) and last on from last reply too which sum up to 5 now. Hopefully there is something ok in these.

MonkeyTown
          Participant

Lihl council has checked your replays and community has given a positive vote. We decided to give you a trial. Good luck!

MonkeyTown
            Participant

Denied

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S