Vouch request: muesli

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Trial Vouch request: muesli

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    muesli
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
      none. Played public Dota for 10+ years, hosting games weekly.
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      muesli or mueslii
      What is your Discord account?
      muesli
      If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      Talked to Fantom on Discord yesterday.
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      I have a personal banlist (excel sheet) with almost 200 names in it. I search the Excel sheet for banned names before I start the game. Maybe somebody could use this in the future? I am a good player, wouldn´t say that I am a pro. I denie/lasthit and now most of the heroes well. I take active part in the game and I am 100% reliable.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by muesli.
      • This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by muesli.
      muesli
      Participant

Played hundreds of games with Ghost Bot, in the good days 😉 Not sure if that helps, but wanted to tell.

Fantom

Awesome, I love having people who host games too! Hopefully you enjoy your time here and can promote FBG and the league to other players.

I will warn you that the first few games are usually a big adjustment, but you will experience a much higher level of dota than in pubs.

I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to playing with you!

Approved for trial effective immediately.

Processing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S