Vouch Request – Neon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Neon
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:

i Played Ltd for 13 years or more on and off

Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: most plp know me. on Ent i was —(;)— and some called me by my name Lene, and Erly days i was kukkukgakgak in lihl.

Discord account: Neon
      BattleTag on Bnet:Neon#24349

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:

Most LIHL players knows me. a few dont play FBG but i know most of them from Ent or earlier. like i said i have played many years, even before MOA start due a crazy girl and played cross 🙂

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      iam very experience and experiment a lot whit builds and i love hard games, iam not a good captain, but i can make calls, and ok to king, some say iam even good. but i need new challenges, and i wanner beat virus so fucking bad. well serious what the fuck is wrong whit you guys??? virus is top dog you might even need my help to bring this dog down:)

Also please attach some replays so we can analyse your current skill level:

Ha ha plp goner say Ohh noooo, but iam goner do it, Neons fucking awesome egg split for the win and it shows i have some exp in builds and use time to do them perfekt. hopefully plp knows i can carry like no other and yolo even i dont like it 🙂 i know units to there limits and mixes. but i can get better whit your help, and Damm iam goner be so fucking awesome i hope.

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Clickz.
      • This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Clickz.
      Clickz

Since you didn’t provide any replays, I have even more of an excuse to go find some random ones. Lets start with:

Replay 1: FBG LTD80 – https://wc3stats.com/games/464069
        Dead roll with grunt / ghoul / raider / ship.
        Insta drop ghoul / raider –> rr imo.
        Instead you start ship.
        Ship is kinda unstartable unit imo, unless you have great adds – which you dont.
        It doesn’t help that enemy team has 2 mines so you’re just going to leak to every early send they make.
        Blood orc warrior for 2, another for 3. You now have 2 blood orcs and 2 grunts on your lane and they’re already going on the middle of the lane?
        On 5 you get a wolverine… still without rerolling. Sorry, but this is really bad. Ship is a bad starting unit, has very little synergy with wolverine AND wolverine should only be built for lvl 10
        Your lane looks like this: https://gyazo.com/49b0b6a35cf81271d70c28aa62cbc603
        6/2 for 6, add another wolverine
        Fast forward to lvl 10. You’re still just massing wolverine. You’ve still leaked to every single send by the enemy team, yet you’re 1600 val 7/3… but at least you have 5 wolverines
        Game is obviously completely doomed and you go the entire 14 lvls of the game without rerolling, only building wolverines. I’m just going to assume that this was an intentionally troll game, I really hope so at least. Not a good first impression either way.

Replay 2: FBG LTD30 – https://wc3stats.com/games/463593
        Proton/inf/sentry/tot/druid/flamebeard
        Decent roll. You start 3 sentries and send warr. Not really sure what the 3 sentries are about. You already have a mine and aqua lane, I don’t see the need to focus on lvl 1 so heavily. This absolutely makes your lane weaker for the coming lvls (if you had para it would be a different story)
        They send 2, someone missed their send so your team has no problem. I don’t have much to say for the next few lvls, only that it’s good to see you don’t stay lower on 5 and go 7/3 for 6.
        For 10, however, I think you always aim for a tree of time + ascendent. It’s just kinda what your roll does.
        Instead you get an ascendant + a bunch of sentries.
        This isn’t necessarily bad for 10, but it makes your mid game significatly weaker than if you invested 300g into that tot.
        Still, you have nice and confused bosses so you go mid.
        For arena you get TWO zeus. This makes little sense to me. Zeus you want for very few lvls outside of 10 and you already passed that lvl. Just leave the infs unupgraded.
        For the rest of the mid game: I don’t like going for 2 FO’s on this roll. Fire overlord generally likes melee support which you have very little of.
        You also dont look great 14, making it more awkward to end on a flamebeard on this level.
        They fail send 14, die 15 and you end another game without taking your free roll.
        Still, this was significantly better than the first game, but I still would like to see a more challenging roll.

Replay 3: FBG LTD19 – https://wc3stats.com/games/463413
        Rat/lock/tribe/flying/wandigoo/spawn
        This looks like a trap roll to me. Rat makes it a lot more playable for sure, but looks hard to do a nice yolo/hold with this.
        Still, you play it and start 240 rat.
        Yeah, that’s 1 full rat pack + 1 additional rat.
        Can’t say I’ve seen this start before but let’s see. It sounds hard to hold 4/6 without ob at least.
        Anyway, they send warr and you kill a bit in mid
        For 2/3 you nicely abuse rat’s early power and get 5/0
        There’s leaks and sends basically every lvl and you end up 7/1 1125 value for 7
        Looking at your team, 2 other lanes are staying semi low and have 1100 val.
        Still, you decide to add a SPAWN for 7.
        Yes, the unit is pretty decent 7, but your team is already good (read: greeding hard AF) here and you massively weaken your lane for 10 by doing this.
        I assume the main reason to play this roll is to do well on 10 with lock/flying. Then play towards that.
        Anyway, enemy team does a really tk furmit and you have 3 lanes mid.
        For level 9 you decide to UPGRADE the spawn that is right in front on your lane. Uh. Yeah. Idk why, I really don’t. You wanted to cover 9? It’s absolutely not how you optimise your 10 hold
        You end up leaking 1 boss with 2055 value and neither of other greeders go mid either – you lose.
        Also another replay where you dont spend your reroll once.

The main issues I see:
        First game is a special case of… I’m not sure what. I’ll try to disregard it.
        Otherwise:
        – Building too much dead value, seemingly not building with future levels too much in mind.
        – Strange unit choices, related to the point above.
        – NOT REROLLING. In general I see a lot of people afraid to take their 50 rolls when they obviously should, but I’ve seen few replays where people were as reluctant to take their free roll as these.
        – Knowing when to roll as well as dropping the right things before rolling is a key skill which I sadly see none of in these replays.

With the above points in mind, I’m going to deny. I think you still have a fair few points you can improve on while in FBG.
        If you apply again later, I would also encourage you to attach some good PUSH replays. Those are valued greatly.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Clickz.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S