Vouch Request – Noobmagnet

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    NoobMagnet
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Ent Legion TD 1200+ Bot

Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      Just Noobmagnet

Discord account: Noobmagnet#1202
      BattleTag on Bnet: NoobMagnet#21561
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      Thanos/ lykingspro. , Carlos, guys should remember me

Any additional information that you would like to provide: Looking to play with old skool boys and have some good games. At work now…don’t tell my boss), will upload replays later if needed.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by epicdeath.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by epicdeath.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by epicdeath.
      NoobMagnet
      Participant
        uncie
        Participant

Support!

Quail
          Participant

Should deserve a trial, very good kc and overall experience.

Stucci
            Participant

!support

Imba1950
              Participant

!support

ThanoS
                Participant

!support, good player with knowledge. Good enough for trial

epicdeath
                  Participant

I didn’t watch your replays because RedRum, n1ll3 and I all agree that skillwise you are more than ready for a trial, there’ll be some level of adaptation for you but I am confident that you have the tower knowledge and game-sense to fit in without much of a problem.

The concern that we do have is with regards to your attitude, stemming from memories on ENT, communications with our oversight and some of your interactions in fbgltd. In general wanting to win is a quality and for me I’d rather vouch someone who is hungry for wins but can have a temper than someone who simply doesn’t care. That being said we feel that the duration of a regular skillbased trial might be too short for you to fully integrate into our league. That is why we have decided to, in addition to the regular skillbased trial, place you on an indefinite ‘attitude trial’. This simply means that even after a full vouch you’ll still be expected to show that you can uphold a reasonable attitude over a longer period. And if you are found to be instigating or notably escalating toxicity/excessive negativity you’ll be subject to harsher strictures than usual with the lastresort option of a permanent unvouch.

To clarify this does not mean you have to take shit from anyone and everyone and cannot speak back in a similar manner, instigation and/or escalation are what we dont want to see. Regardless this extra article needn’t bring any tangible repercussions, if you can communicate without major issue it wont have any impact on your time with us.

I hope you can understand why we have chosen to take this precaution, permanently unvouching a player that has passed their trial is distasteful both for mods and players so we instead choose to be harsh, perhaps harsher than necessary, from the inception in order to try and avoid unpleasantness down the road.

Vouched as toxicmagnet on discord, best of luck with your trial

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by epicdeath.
                    Bens0nFCSP
                    Participant

no support

eld3r
                      Participant

no support!

epicdeath
                        Participant

Trial denied.

Rum, N1ll3 and now me have all played games with you and it’s the same story. You completely ignore advice and either say nothing or leave a passive aggressive quip later on and frankly you aren’t playing well enough to be fine without any. Additionally I have only received negative feedback, both in regards to skill and attitude.

Please take some time to think about how you communicate should you wish for another shot in the future.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • The topic ‘Vouch Request – Noobmagnet’ is closed to new replies.
                        Donate
                        Clan FBG Events
                        May 2024
                        M T W T F S S