Vouch Request – Pajamas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pajamas
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:

I played in a DotA in-house league back in the day when I was a teenager. I think it was TIHL or LIHL but it’s hard to remember.

Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:

I go by “Pajamas” and “Spooky” or “spooky river”

Discord account:

Spooky#9944

BattleTag on Bnet:

Pajamas#11963

If possible, provide a list of FBG LTD players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:

Not sure if any of these guys are in FBG but some good guys that I play with sometimes that would know me are: rogey, Evintine, SirSquirrel, HeadHunter, Cedtheted, Heero, Spear

Any additional information that you would like to provide:

I am the kind of player that is careful to never join a game that I can’t finish and I’ve never had any problems with disconnects or crashes during the game. Also, I’ve watched maybe around 100+ of Epicdeath’s videos on YouTube where he plays in LIHL and FBG games so I’m very familiar with how these kinds of games are played based on his stream. Also, I realize this may have been completely unnecessary but I attached a replay of a game I just played today in -pp mode.

TheElfShadow
      Participant

!support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S