Vouch Request-peatymeenis/Evan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    peatymeenis
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I used to play a lot on ent mega and 1200
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: peatymeenis Evan
      Discord account: peatymeenis#6267
      BattleTag on Bnet: Evan
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Think i’ve played with probably everyone in lihl almost maybe a few times as i’ve played so many games lol. Lots of which encouraged me to apply and said they’d support me, hope they still do 🙂
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by wikarn19.
      Tin
      Participant

!support

Juxx
        Participant

!support

epicdeath
          Participant

!support

Colombiano
            Participant

!support

goldenpants
              Participant

!support

MonkeyTown
                Participant

Cannon-Wyv game:
                  Your roll: place 1x cannon with rider-lock-cannon-mermaid-ts-wc, into reroll to
                  tuskar, wanderer, sprite, true pirate, wyvern, neotank

Team: Ghoul start with: scientist, ghoul, sentry, overseer, knight, spawn
                  prisoner eng with: tuskar, eggsack, raider,tempest, wyvern, dragonhawk
                  agua start with: militia, agua, harpy, necromancer, wandigo, frost dragon.

Playing canon yolo is decent and rerolling to find some better yolo or holding potential is fine because your team does not cover any level with this setup. You risk lvl 2 for a 3/0 push and wyvern add. That is fine because you send 4 bo’s lvl 3 to goal 33 units to king. I think placing a tuskar 1 spot higher and the wyvern directly behind the cannon gives better dmg share for later levels. Enemy upped king so you don’t expect an early send. You upgrade wyvern to windrider for lvl 5 to already setup for yolo on 6 with 640 value. Good decision but then you get immolation and decide to stay 7/3, adding a thunderbird for 7. Enemy team hasn’t send yet so you definitely expect a send if they didn’t send early. Adding a thunderbird is not going to help on any clear lvl 7 and you don’t need it because you have immolation with 4 yolo’s, also called the dream. Thunderbird is also not going to help you on lvl 8. This game it didn’t matter because of the 200 leaks on lvl 7 to king cuz both teams had yolo lanes and immolation. You add a soul of villain at the tuskar spot, directly behind the canon. Why do you want your important armor reduction unit lvl 10 to get sniped? You stay 7/3 for lvl 10, being decent mid vs panda whelp furb send when you added mass wyverns and you see that your soul of villain got sniped after the cannon. Your team wins arena, is fat, has 2 heals vs 0 and you save 700 gold on 11-12 to place and reroll lvl 13 to explore your options. That is a good decision, but you placed only 1 neotank and due to the possibility of holding and fatness of the game it could probably go straight 17 if pink decided to hold and you wanted to go 17. Since red was forcing leaks on 13 it was good to reroll and setup for 15 with your tot+lod reroll. East sends 9.5k lvl 14, you are small mid with 3.4k and you win on lvl 18.

Conclusion: Taking a risk with the reroll to strengthen your roll/lane for team was a nice decision. Pushing 3/0 and risking 2 for a 3 send worked out perfectly. Placing the soul of villain directly behind the cannon was a small mistake. Rating 6.5/10.
                   
                  Disc- malf game:

Your roll: disc start with tuskar, ranger, malformation, mermaid, disciple, neotank
                  Team: ns start with bone warrior, ranger, sentry, mermaid, cyborg, seer of darkness
                  cw start with parrot, eggsack, icetroll, medicine man, apparition, minotaur
                  ns start with gnoll, infantry, sentry, young witch doctor, wandigo, seer of darkness

You push 3/0 and send warriors. Chaos game seems fine because you don’t have a 7 holder in team. You push 4/0, see 43 king leaks and you add a malf for lvl 2 because you expect a 2 send. You fully clear lvl 2 and leak bo + bow only. You push 4/1 and add 1 malf for lvl 3, holding 3+4. You are 7/2 lvl 5 and add a disciple. Good placement. Enemy leaks 55 to king, goes -1 and you scout tm. You kinged on 5 with wave to setup for 7 send. 7/4 on start of 6 with 670 value, easy 7/5 for 7. Why don’t you leak lvl 6 for a bigger send? Feeding people who have hold potential for 10 is fine. You trade 2 heals on 7 and you are 995 value for lvl 8. Since you skip lvl 10 trying to no leak is fine. You push /6 during 8 and up a meliai for 9. On lvl 10 you take your free reroll and you place 2 riders for 10. I don’t understand this decision because it is the weakest midgame unit u don’t want to add it for lvl 10 with 2x disc setup. I believe getting a abno+ rangers was better setup for dmg output and mid game.
                  You don’t burn at lvl 10, push 7/7 after 10, win arena and win lvl 12 with 10k send.
                  Conclusion: You played a really strong early game with the right setup for 2 and doing cheap hold on 3+4 to get your 7/2 and second disciple for lvl 5. I think after lvl 7 the value in your lane was not needed because feeding your 10 holders and pushing harder can also result in less king ups and bigger wood send on lvl 12. Rating 7/10

Zombie-prisoner game

Your roll: zombie start with mine, servant, mw, prisoner, zombie, minotaur
                  Team: eggsack/mw/ice troll with mine, ogre, mw, mermaid, wyvern, sg
                  ygg start with proton, frost wolf, ice troll, necromancer, grizzly, ygg
                  turret start with bone warrior, ogre, turret, overseer, cyborg, aod

You play classic zombie start with prisoner 3 for best yolo potential and prisoner+ zombie is strong 3. Both teams start king and don’t send early. You get maverick for lvl 5 with 5/1 push into 6/3 for lvl 7. Since it is a straight 7 game you get a butcher for 7 because you don’t want to rip your lane on lvl 8 and still keep hold potential up for lvl 10, really good decision. You trade 2 heals on lvl 7 when you have wave vs tm and you add a zombie for lvl 8 . With some feed on lvl 8/9 you reach 3 butchers + thunderbird from your reroll for level 10. You go mid with 1755 value and are 2070 value and 7/5 for arena. Good you pushed /5 because your allies were all on low push and you need wood to kill mid game. You get 1 PD + tbs for lvl 15 being 4040 value. Both teams send lvl 15, you are big mid and you win the game.

Conclusion: This was a pure sex game you played. Good early push and you made a strong decision start yolo into hold. The combination of 1x PD + butchers and tbs backline is so strong that you saved your team from dying lvl 15. In lihl, there also will be k7 games and this was a perfect example of a fine setup. I think you played this game perfectly. Rating 10/10.

Overall: I think you have good build and tower knowledge and you know how to adapt your build for the expected send levels. I haven’t seen a replay on a dead roll so I do not know how you contribute for your team in that situation. FBG doesn’t seem a place where you can improve your LTD skills and I hope you can show promising skills in the future. I wish you good luck with your lihl trial.

viruskiril
                  Participant

!SUPPORT

wikarn19

Accepted for LIHL.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The topic ‘Vouch Request-peatymeenis/Evan’ is closed to new replies.
                    Donate
                    Clan FBG Events
                    May 2024
                    M T W T F S S