Vouch Request – Pituca

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    moduca

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: mostly FBG, I played ENT but usually MEGA, I remember being mucho flamed in 1200+ lol
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: Sir Pituca, YOLO420 (ENT)
      Discord account: Pituca#3289
      BattleTag on Bnet: Pituca#11584
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: root, Striker, Pablo, Carlos, Speedy-Row, Mauz, BOOPÉ, merem, Al6x, Bens0nFCSP
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: I was waiting to reach 1200 elo before apply but since rules changed I’m hoping I get 5 !supports to have my games reviewed or maybe I reach 1200 soon (1169 atm), reached 1423 last season. If I don’t reach supports and you got time for providing some feedback (regardless of being lihl mod) it would be mucho appreciated.

PD: 1 replay was hosted on Legion_TD_3.45g_2.w3x (why people do that?)

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by thegreatMOAMOA.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by thegreatMOAMOA.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by hunomiai.
      root
      Participant

I havent watched replays, but since pituca joined fbg he was willing to improve and he is a nice guy

deserves a look

moduca

MOM GET THE CAMERA!

Attachments:
          epicdeath
          Participant

Since the new rules say that 5 supports=admins taking a look I’ll !support this. From my view you’re a nice dude and I haven’t seen anything overly tk that I can remember. Imo you’re worth the admins’ time whether it ends up being a trial or just the feedback

Speedyrowky
            Participant

!support

Agree with epic, nice guy, want to improve, always play for the team, deserve a look for a review/trial

Colombiano
              Participant

!support, i’ve played with you for several months now and u always seemed to understand you’re role in the team without any issues. You have never been in any drama, and I believe you are one of the strongest players in FBG. I can see you benefiting from playing in LIHL and learning new tactics.

viruskiril
                Participant

Good player, good behaviour

Hyo

Approved for trial (reviews done by Moa)

Processing

hunomiai
                    Participant

Accepted.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The topic ‘Vouch Request – Pituca’ is closed to new replies.
                    Donate
                    Clan FBG Events
                    May 2024
                    M T W T F S S