Vouch Request PoliceHater

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Trial Vouch Request PoliceHater

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PoliceHater
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: FBG LTD since 2020, including a game uploading role.
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: N/A
      What is your Discord account? pojebanyskun#6082 nicknamed PoliceHater on FBG server
      If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: N/A for DotA
      Tell us realm you are using to play (NA/EU/ASIA): EU
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: Attaching my last non-remake pub game to give a general idea of my skill level ^^

Attachments:
      Fieryfox

Welcome PoliceHater!

I’ve been unable to watch your replay, i think i dont have your version of the game downloaded. I believe it’s a cheated ver you played in :/
        So instead of the replay we do it differently.
        To play in our league you need to be vouched. If you dont have anyone to vouch for you then you need to play a test public game with a dota admin. This means basically playing on the same team in a public dota 5v5 game and showing off your skill.
        Once you’ve done this and it’s accepted you need to observe one of our inhouse games with an admin, he will then explain you how we play in our inhouse league and explain how signing up for games work.

I will reach out to you through discord!

MustardTiger

Approved for trial welcome to DotA inhouse!

Processing

Fieryfox

You’ve played a test game with me and passed it.

You have also observed a game and received the trial talk.
            Check out the dota-academia channel if you have time, it has a lot of useful information.

Vouch request: Trial accepted

Welcome and enjoy your time here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Vouch Request PoliceHater’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S