Vouch request – Puchito

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Accepted Vouch request – Puchito

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Puchito
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
      Puppith, Ayuwoki, Incakola, Puchito
      What is your Discord account?
      Puppith#9621
      If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: none
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: i played dota since 5.84c version

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Fantom.
      Fieryfox

Hi and welcome to First Blood Gaming!

Before we will process your vouch request we need you to have someone that can vouch for you. This can be any inhouse player in our community or any DotA admin. Basically you should play a pub game with one of these players (preferably an admin). We primarily use discord for communication so it’s easiest to find someone to play a pub game with there.

Good luck!

Fantom

Puchito, I did play two games with you the other day. In both games you did well, even as your team failed miserably.

In-House games are much harder, but at least you won’t have to worry about leavers or incompetent teammates.

I am approving you for trial, and the only step you have left to do is observe one game, so you see how we do our drafting, how supports ward/rotate, etc.

I welcome you to our league and look forward to seeing you play soon!

Processing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S