Vouch Request – Quetra

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Quetra
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
      1200+/FBG LTD
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: Quetra/Civiliznations
      Discord account:
      Quetra#8938
      BattleTag on Bnet:
      Quetra#21183
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      Hopefully all recognise me by now, but particularly know yolostyle/hyo/moa/hazardous/kappa

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      Doubt I’m good enough for lihl consider myself pretty average. Mostly looking for feedback to improve so I can make more vouch reqs in future. Attached 4 replays, no significance to them just the last 4 games I played.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Quetra.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Quetra.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by epicdeath.
      epicdeath
      Participant

Feedback provided here, definitely not a bad request-you show good knowledge of the basic builds and solid adaptation with your build. The main weakness I saw was with regards to placement-specifically wallclog and there were some optimistations to be made for sure with regards to your role in the team (underpush ea game, overpush disc game)

To improve with placement I recommend obsing lihl games live or through youtube or joining the streams in discord. Also if you’re not sure about whether a placement is good or not, think about what the ideal damage split is for you and watch how the placement you choose functions.

Denied.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Vouch Request – Quetra’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S