Vouch Request – Riziy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Riziy
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Nothing relevant here.

Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: Riziy

Discord account: Riziy (Riziy#4387)

BattleTag on Bnet: Riziy#1290

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: NA

Any additional information that you would like to provide: Attached are replays from last 3 games.

I returned in April, so my play is still a bit rusty with just a few of the units introduced post 2018. Slavemaster is one of them, but I added last 3 replay anyway for transparency.

I’m attentive, competitive and enjoy high quality gameplay.

Appreciate your review.

Thanks

• This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Dorimu.
      • This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Dorimu.
      • This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by wikarn19.
      wikarn19

Hello riziy!

I watched your games and could identify some mistakes.

First game you played disc/egg/dwarf rifle. I liked your attempt to mix these units only having 1 disc to be a holder for 7. One big mistake was that you built a true pirate for 6. Even tho you expected a 6 send the true pirate has 0 synergy with egg/disc(you should just build more snipers.

Second game you play egg hr on freeroll. This is a big mistake because that build is outdated since a while back. You should always drop and roll with this. In your attempt on this build you did 175 value on 1 with phantom and egg. Its well known this leaks on lvl 1 to nosend. Big mistake that can fk your team hard.

The 3rd game you play slavemaster with spearmili. You played this pretty decent but it also doesnt take a lot of skill to pull it off. I like the amount of push you decide to go for after a send and it shows that you have a lot of experience in LTD.

At this moment i don’t believe these replays are good enough to give you a trial. I know you since far back and i know that you can easily get lihl trial if you play more in fbg and learn what’s meta at the moment.

You’re welcome to apply again in 1-2 months.
        GLHF

Denied.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S