Vouch Request – RollstuhlRonny [Trial]

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Accepted Vouch Request – RollstuhlRonny [Trial]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rolando

Hey there,
      my name is RollstuhlRonny, some may know me, others will very soon. 😀
      For my request I will answer the main questions.

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:

– I’ve played alot on former warcraft III hosting services, for example BK. On this bot I used to be admin too. Lately I played alot on Iccup, but also ENT and RGC. In total i guess i have a DotA experience of 1,5k DotA games.^^

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      – RollstuhlRonny

What is your Discord account?
      – My discord account is Rolando#7433.

If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      – Vosje_Rullez, PeachTree, SYD.Berna, Tufuuu.

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      – Well, I played alot recently and i would like an englishspeaking community. Due to Corona I’m very active these days. I hope you’re going to accept me here. 🙂
      Fun fact: Visage is named Ronny (25% chance of getting that great name) cause of my effort in persuading Tufuuu to buff Visages magical resistance. ^^

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Rolando.
      • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Fieryfox.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by MustardTiger.
      Fieryfox

Hi Ronny!

I can vouch for you, I also know you’ve played inhouse games in BK times.
        Before you can play with us, however, you will need to observe one of our inhouse games.

Vouch Request: Trial Accepted

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Vouch Request – RollstuhlRonny [Trial]’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S