Vouch request Silentium/AmoN7

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AmoN7
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: entbot 1200+ , FBG.
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      Silentium, AmoN7.
      Discord account: AmoN7#9555.
      BattleTag on Bnet: Silentium#21268 previous, changed to AmoN7#2858.
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      H4ken, MonkeyTown, Wikarn, Carlos, Speedy-row, Wezygoopie, Stucci, Striker, root, Aceofspades, beep, Deadmauz, viruskiril, Al6x, ReDRuM, Pituca.
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: recently changed my Silentium#21268 battletag with stats Rank 17 | ELO 1339 | Games 445 | Winrate 52.4% | W/L 233/212
      to AmoN7#2858 with stats reset.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      AmoN7
      Participant

holder priv + rider

Attachments:
        MonkeyTown
        Participant

Amon/Silentium lihl vouch request review 8/12
          LastReplay-1-1.w3g

You play: disc with gnoll, archer, raider, mudmen, disc, wc
          Your team: agua with parasite, agua, sprite, necro, nm, aod
          turret, with militia, lock, turret, void, halfbreed, aod
          zombie with militia, serfvant, harpy, priest, zombie, minotaur

You start 3/0 and send warriors. You aim for chaos game goaling 40+ to king with no mid. You push 4/0 and add archer + gnolls clearing lvl 2 to bo + bow. Your team resends 2 and you get a heal. Your team pro leak lvl 3 and you send 4. You just go full push mode with ea+ disc 5/0 on 3. You are 7/2 2x disc + ea for lvl 5 and you leak 8 creeps vs murgul furb spirit send. If you can reach second ea for 5 I would choose that over a second disciple to focus on 8 hold as cheap as possible. For the result on lvl 5 it doesn’t make much difference so it was fine. You skip 5 because you have immolation and you king cuz enemy send. You push 7/3 during 5 and 7/5 during 6. You take second heal while saving your third heal because zombie player is big mid. On lvl 8 you have 2 disc, 1 ea and 7 small archers and you hold with 995 value. You push /7 during 9 and you try dmg 10 with archers and gnolls. What I don’t understand is that you build 1100 value for 9 when you want to go for /7 push. You can hold with less value, save some gold and push earlier. You killed 1 boss on 10, with purp mid and all lanes doing good dmg you don’t need king and you take 2 heals. Some panic ups there. You push /8 for arena and /10 on lvl 11. You send 14, enemy skips and you win the game.

Rating: This was an easy chaos game with slow early lvls + mola where your team got super fed with the calls. The game was so fat that it didn’t matter if you dmg or full push for 10 . You tried to dmg it with 2 disc setup and you could do whatever you wanted for lvl 8 to hold it with 995 value. What I don’t understand is that you actually tried to dmg lvl 10. Your team has better setup/ mid game carry potential and with your advantage you only need to secure enough lumber and leaks to win the game. Luckily green was a dead lane and secured the leaks for you but if your agua player setup better for 10 you could feed 10 and just push /9 for 10 for example. You still pushed late and the game was basically over lvl 2 so it did not matter. I rate this 6/10, it was a really ez roll to play.

LastReplay-2.w3g
          Short review because it looks like an ez roll to play.
          You have bone warrior, archer, malf, outcast, harlot, dragon hawk and you play classic archer start.
          You ob lvl 4 because you expect a send and your team kinged on 1 so it is fine. You leak 1 dt to dt+whelp send with 2 ea, 1 archer, 1 bone warrior. You then secure leaks on 5 because you send lvl 6. You add dm for 6, 7/3 and you build dragonhawk for lvl 7. I don’t understand why you want a dragon hawk when the game got slowed down on 4 and 6. You have 2 ob lanes , ygg and lod and you try to transition to 10 hold? You took 2 heals lvl 6 vs wave and you have 4 heals stomp with holders, why don’t you push? You don’t even get your /4 push with hawk build and you don’t clear as much as you thought. I think this is a weak decision when you have 2 mids already. You took last 2 heals on 7 and just need lumber to ko on 10. You stay /4 , dmg 10, with 1 griff, 1 hawk and you kill 2 boss. You win game on 10.
          Rating: Good call for add on 4 and leak on 5. Placement and push is fine but I think you misjudged lvl 7 with hawk add. With time on 6 all u need to do is push to provide lumber for ko. Lod is ob and can mid 7+10 with ts and ygg had dm+leader+druid in roll so he can also mid on 10 if he keeps overbuilding. U have 4 heals vs 0 heals so thinking about holding is not even required with failsend on 4, goal on 6, 7. I rate this 5/10.
          LastReplay-3.w3g
          Short review because it looks like an ez roll to play:
          2/0 turret start because you want spectre lvl 1. You push 3/0 during 1 and add turret for 2. You receive 2 spirits and you leak 11 creeps + spirits. You push 4/0 do 1 reg and get 4th turret for lvl 3. You hold 3 and add 3 spectres for 4 so you can push 5/1. You push 6/1, bomb 5 and sell 1 spectre to up a turret, why not just add 5th turret for 4 so you can ob 5 with 2 more turrets and not wasting all food on spectres? Or did you try cover lvl 4 which you cant cover with turrets anyway? You full push on 5 and don’t add for 6. You rip your lane on 6 and you don’t get enough gold for 8 where you keep leaking 17 creeps with 875 value. I don’t like that you rip your lane because you have second best hold potential for lvl 10. The disc+ agua lane is just a yolo and the 3 sprite reroll into nothing is also a yolo /weak lane. You stay /4 to dmg 10 but you rip on lvl 9 again with 1070 value. You leak 3 boss on 10. Enemy sends 14, you mid and you win lvl 17.
          Rating: If you want to bomb 5 you can risk leaking lvl 4 with 5 turrets 1 spectre. Adding multiple spectres is not going to help you lvl 5+. Good you risked 3 with a good push so your send lvl 5 was stronger. I dislike that you rip your lane on lvl 6-8-9-10 and that you were forced to build blasters midgame to cover 14 when you had aod to cover 14/17 when it was 0 vs 0 heals. I rate this 4/10.
          7/3 for 7 and 10 was the play.

LastReplay-4.w3g

Short review because it looks like an ez roll to play:
          5 eng into rr and solf for lod, pewee, spitter, raider, troll champ, harlot, lod roll with lod start.
          You start king and you full risk 2+3. Adding only 3 carions spitter for lvl 3 with 3/1 push. I dislike this play because you are second strongest roll for 10 and are definitely needed for lvl 10. You have 1 agua lane, 1 priv+necro+sg lane and 1 weak lane with pyro+ guard lvl 3. You don’t add anything lvl 4 going for more risk and you leak 9 creeps because of it. Giving free scout and not even sending to bomb 5 this is a very weak play. 7/1 on 5 upgrading 1 spitter and going full rip because enemy sends. You add only 1 carion for 6 because you want to reach hades and you leak12 creeps to no send on 6. You sell carions for hades 7 to be 830 value leaking big again…. You leak 8 and you leak 9…
          I stopped watching this game.
          Rating: risking so hard with a carry roll when you upgrade king lvl 1 is very painfull. Giving free scout on 4 when you don’t bomb 5 doesn’t make any sense. You should definitely play with 3/0 lvl 3 and veteran add into spitters 5-6 to get hades 7 to get possibly second hades 10 or troll champion+ spitters. I rate this game 4/10.

Overall: Since you started to play FBG you have definitely improved a lot but still not enough to play in a lihl environment. The replays you uploaded consisted off easy rolls which weren’t executed optimally for the specific games. Denied. I suggest you should work on that and maybe try again in 1 month or 2. Here is some feedback to work on:
          – Awareness of other lanes. If you have a roll that needs to carry later levels you can stay on lower push keeping high as possible value in your lane to carry when it is required. When you don’t need to carry anything you should just push to the max to secure lumber/ leaks and feed your allies.
          – Learn combinations like lod+ veteran yolo early game into carry 10. You can simply not play lod with just spitters while underbuilding all the levels.
          – Upload replays with rolls that are harder to play. Anyone can play a strong yolo with ea, disciple agua turret etcetera. Try to show some plays with dead rolls, 4/0 starts. For example with a ghoul/crusader start.
          Good luck.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Vouch request Silentium/AmoN7’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        April 2024
        M T W T F S S