Vouch Request Skywatcher

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Denied Vouch Request Skywatcher

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Skywatcher
    Participant

Hello. I have previously played on a bot back in like 2011-2012. The last bot i played on was dota-void. My aliases are Nakoro, Alecto, Skywatcher. I normally play Abbadon, Sometimes I Omni, and sometimes I DK. My best support char is Ogre then CM. I am not really a carry player.

Skywatcher
      Participant

I remember antbug from the place that i played before my last one. I also remember fortheshire daze.xo rich.dx citi if anyone remembers them. In dota void i played against products team mostly. I unstacked as many games as I could.

Fieryfox

Hi Skywatcher, did you already join our discord server? What is your discord name?

If you haven’t joined the discord server yet, we communicate through discord and we arrange games through discord, so it comes down to that you cannot play if you dont use discord

Once you joined our discord we can proceed with your vouch request.

Skywatcher
          Participant

Nathan#6798

Fieryfox

Alright, that’s good!

Before I will accept your trial I will first want you to have someone that can vouch for you. The simplest way is to ask one of our DotA admins in the FBG discord server if they want to play a pub game with you, so they can test your skill and attitude.
              After this I would like you to observe one of our inhouse games, if you passed the pub game test then you will be accepted after you watched one of our inhouse games.

I recommend asking around in discord for someone to play with you.

Good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Vouch Request Skywatcher’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S