Vouch Request – Ssilhouette

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ssilhouette
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: No League experience, played with friends for ~2months now.

Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: None people might recognize, I go as Ssilhouette everywhere though.

Discord account: Ssilhouette#3160

BattleTag on Bnet: Silhouette#1934

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: The players don’t know me, but I have been watching Lforward’s YouTube channel everyday for like a month now. I am familiarized with some of the high ranked players like theMOA from his videos, for example.

Any additional information that you would like to provide: Got hooked into the game and would like to play in a competitive environment. I have played Dota 2 at a semi-pro level (low immortal ranks), AoE2 at a competent level (1800 ELO), aswell as MtG (low mythic ranks). I love competing, and LTD is a quite complex and nice game I would love to improve on.

Ssilhouette
      Participant

Update: Played my first games on b.net just now and got some replays. Not sure how much it adds up, but hey, it’s something I guess

Hyo

Welcome 🙂 Approved for trial, please don’t forget to check these to be up-to-date with current rules:

https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/legion-td-general-rules/
          https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/legion-td-game-rules/

And also on Discord, check #fbg-ltd-announcements frequently as any news (regarding rules or map updates & important reminders) will be posted there

Glad you joined us, and hope you enjoy your time & games!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S