Vouch Request Telefonkabel

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Trial Vouch Request Telefonkabel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    telefonkabel
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Hey there, I´ve been playing Dota since 2008+-, back in the days I was playing on Ent, Cop, ghost etc. (pretty much everywhere with different accounts). After not playing much for 3-4 years and an abstinence to dota 2 im back for 2 years now, “trashing” around in public.

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      People might know me as apple_pie or meganega. Other accounts from the past are: m3g4n3g4, uncle_tim, empty_bottle, full_bottle, another_bottle, phonewire. And i guess a few more that i cannot remember.

What is your Discord account? telefonkabel#0879

If possible, provide a list of FBG players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      Storm, Berna, ice, icefire, nikolasik, teshin, redhawk. Idk who elso is on fbg.

Any additional information that you would like to provide: I´m good enough to own in pub games 😀

MustardTiger

Approved for trial welcome to FBG!

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Vouch Request Telefonkabel’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S