Vouch Request-Vojvoda

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Trial Vouch Request-Vojvoda

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Vojvoda
    Participant

Hey guys, just another old player here, from dota first patch to dota 2. I have 5kmmr currently, had 5.5, but game just went bad, with que time and some changes of mechanics that im coming back to DOTA. Playing evry hero from very decent to excellent,evry role, including voker, meeepo, arc tinker, EVRYTHING. Pub games on warcraft very low level, so im searching for some games where we at leeeaastt know who is pos12345, not joinging pub game and having random team… Bought this reforged, and it came back to me, legions, building, vamp, few towers, pudge wars, than i said that side is satisfied, time to play dota with mmr, having hard match, means valuable reward. When i remmbered my favourite time of dota was playing first on garena, gameranger, to battlenet, people were leaving games for what i have done to them, aqusing me for cheat :D, no mmr was making me boss in any even decent. I am that type of player that say on start, gl hf-and means it! Lets make love and play dota

My discord: Rosenie#

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Donate
    Clan FBG Events
    April 2024
    M T W T F S S