Vouch Request Wikarn

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wikarn19

Discord account:
      Wikarn#6095
      BattleTag on Bnet:
      TheLichKing#2333

If possible, provide a list of players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      the1007, eld3r, ic3. epicdeath, wezygoopie. bens0nfcsp, maybe creativelp, hunomiai, maybe themoa from mega.

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      1800+ elo on ENT

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Hyo.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by epicdeath.
      Attachments:
      wikarn19

Another replay

Attachments:
        wikarn19

Replay

Attachments:
          wikarn19

Attachments:
            epicdeath
            Participant

Unfortunately a few too many mistakes for me. You really seem to overvalue the komodo/trident, its really not a very good unit in general and its godawful midgame. So your unit choice was really iffy for me. Placement was mostly fine but the aqua game you uploaded the placement was a big issue. Also the first cannon game was really quite bad, a lot of reloads that made no sense, next cannon game was good but still cant erase that. Also I had issues with your build after 10 in pretty much every game, not dropping and rolling when it made sense to do so and overvaluing some units (trident in particular)

So the focus points are re-evaluate your i guess ‘personal tierlist’ because for me your unit choice was an issue in a few different games (early and midgame) and then your midgame build needs a lot of work as well. A few times it also seemed to me you didnt really figure out your job in the game i.e. your way to be useful so try decide on that as early as you can then re-evaluate as the game plays out

Denied.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Vouch Request Wikarn’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S